Everything posted by Doreensfree
- chicks or sticks
-
Angeleek Is 11 Months Smoke Free Today!!!
How did I miss this .... Yahoo......I can sense a party coming on .... Your nearly there ...you can see the Lido Deck in the distance ... Not long now .... Congratulations....
-
Day 2: Someone brought me a cigarette
Fluffy.... Watch the two Documentaries above this main board .... They were my light bulb moment !!!! I went from struggling in my early quit ....To rejoicing it ,and hating the Tabacco Industry .... It sure opened my eyes ...to why I was kept booked for 52 years .... What have you got to lose ...Nothing ...but can gain so much ...
-
Stop Waiting
Why wait !!!.....a good post by our Jules
-
Once you first quit, there is NEVER going back
A great post about Relapse !!!!
-
Day 2: Someone brought me a cigarette
Thank you Fluffy .... Come here and cry ...come here and scream .... Just come here.....everything you will feel in the beginning will be Temporary.... I had myself a punching pillow ....took all my frustration on that .. Watched it flying through the air ...it worked for me ... That and dancing round the house with my I pod blasting in my ears .. Find what works for you ...
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Day 2: Someone brought me a cigarette
Sweetie ... There will never be a good time to quit ...we are addicts ,we will always find a reason to carry on smoking .. Jillar is so right here ..don't leave it too long ...like my hubby ..who has passed with Emphysema... We always think it won't happen to us ....but it does ...once you start the process ..there is no going back .. You have to make that first big decision ...do you want to smoke or not ... Once you quit ,you handle life much better ,it's the nicotine withdrawal,s that keep you wound up like a spring. I'm hoping you make the right choice ,and fight for your life ....
-
Corona Virus... the great global pandemic
It goes from bad to worse ...now a new strain of the virus ,which spreads faster Christmas is cancelled this year 😞🐸😷
- chicks or sticks
-
It's Time for Christmas Music
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-5....one stick gone ..lol...- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-7....Morning !!!!.....may the battle commence ....- It's Time for Christmas Music
- chicks or sticks
- Steven Drojensky is 3 Months Smoke Free Today!!!
This has been a really tough year ...I'm sorry for your struggles...but Steven your strong you kept hold on your precious quit ...upwards and onwards ....💙- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-4..it does indeed !!😞- What are you doing right now
Having a glass of white ...been for a covit test today ..Negative ....Cheer,s....😁🐸- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Steven Drojensky is 3 Months Smoke Free Today!!!