Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  2. I agree with Jill....quitting gives you a inner strength ,you didn't know you had ... That's one thing we all feel the same on the Train .... Quitting helps in every aspect of your life ....you have to trust us Fluffy ..... You can have it too Sweetheart....
  3. Oh Jill... I pray he doesn't get sick ....what a worry for you .....is he takjng steps to protect you ???? Hoping your ok is not enough with this dam virus ...you have to do your best to keep safe ... What was he thinking ....
  4. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  5. Hey Fluffy.... I didn't even know how to be a adult without smoking ..started at 11 yrs old quit at 62 ... I had to learn everything different ..... I completely had to change my breakfast routine ....it soon becomes the Norm .... I had to completely change my days.... i had mixed feelings ...as I was trying to hang on to my two feet from being amputated ....due to smoking ,I had a very good reason to give it my best shot .... if I've made you second guess whether you should quit ....I've done my job ..❤️🐸
  6. Congratulations Kate ....your nearly there ....great yourself well..
  7. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  8. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5...
  9. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4 Morning !!!
  10. Aww...Thanks Boo for the update on your little ass...es...... It's so nice to hear something positive these days ..... Your life sounds very peaceful and grounded ....I'll swap for that anyday .... Have fun ...animals love you ......with no strings attached ..... Maddie will have a great time with them as she gets bigger ....❤️
  11. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0000
  12. Another Thrashing for the Sticks !!!
  13. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00000 yaaaaa
  14. Need my two buddies to give a call ...
  15. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -19...Take it home chicks !!!😁
  16. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  17. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  18. Yes Fluffy ....Hope they help you ,as much as they did me .... A Quit cardigan .....I love it ....It will be a great reminder stitch by stitch .... Your stronger than you think ...sometimes we tend to over think .... Don,t let that Nico Monster get inside your head ...Tell it to get lost !!!!!
  19. Sweetpea........ Sweetheart....You still on the Train ....🐸😘
  20. Where are you ....???? Your missed around these parts ....!!!!😞🐸
  21. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  22. How did I miss this .... Yahoo......I can sense a party coming on .... Your nearly there ...you can see the Lido Deck in the distance ... Not long now .... Congratulations....
  23. Fluffy.... Watch the two Documentaries above this main board .... They were my light bulb moment !!!! I went from struggling in my early quit ....To rejoicing it ,and hating the Tabacco Industry .... It sure opened my eyes ...to why I was kept booked for 52 years .... What have you got to lose ...Nothing ...but can gain so much ...
  24. Why wait !!!.....a good post by our Jules

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.