Everything posted by Rozuki
-
1 to 20,000 in pictures
- Cbdave is 3 Years Smoke Free!!!
- Tuesday 2nd October 2018
- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
- I never really gained weight.
I have always been pretty much average all my life in terms of weight. Not skinny, not fat. About 3 years ago I lost about 20 lbs (still don't know why, I just starting losing)...and I admit, I kind of liked being "skinny". I went down to a size 4 in jeans!!! Oh, my haven't been that size since HS!! Since my quit in 2017 came about due to my health issues, I went into a tailspin!! Gained about 50 lbs....felt like a beached whale, nothing fit me and buying new clothes was depressing. The weight gain wasn't all about food...all the meds I now had to take have weight gain as side effect and because I couldn't be as active due to pain from surgery....well, the weight just piled on while I laid around like a slug or a hibernating hamster!!! Happy to say that finally I have turned the corner! Pain has retreated and I am able to be more active....I was finally able to get back to power walking (dropped 22 of those extra 50 lbs). Just started my cardio rehab this week and hope to lose more and get ripped!- Monday 1st October 2018
- The Last 3 Letters Game
each rhinoceros sings- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
- Sunday 30th September 2018
- What are you doing right now
Just got home and now having a glass of pinot noir. Had a little birthday celebration brunch for my Mom today at her house.....it is her 85th! All she was worried about was if she would have enough chairs and where would people sit!! All was good....and we had a lot of laughs! PS She is quit 27 years as of this past July!!! She is one tough cookie!- Sonic Celebrates Four Years !!!!
- Saturday 29th September 2018
- The Last 3 Letters Game
- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
- Notsmokinjo is 10 Months Smoke Free Today!!!
Congrats, Jo!!! 10 months is fab.....and the lido deck is right around the corner!! Celebrate your hard work, you certainly deserve it!! Cheers! ?- Friday 28th September 2018
- Happy Birthday To Roo
@notsmokinjo A belated Happy Birthday, Jo! All the best to you! Meet Robo-Roo!- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
- Lust4Life is 2 Years Smoke Free!
- Thursday 27th September 2018
NOPE- Confessions
^^ Lol...he was here last weekend, Jane! Pool closed up tight, no worries until next spring/summer!!- chicks or sticks
- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
- Wednesday 26th September 2018
- Now I want to quit sugar and caffeine, too.
I am going the "everything in moderation" route for now....working on cutting down drinking caffeine free diet coke by alternating with pomegranate flavored seltzer.....I love the bubbles!
Important Information
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.