Everything posted by Rozuki
- Meet Mason Cox....
-
1 to 20,000 in pictures
- chicks or sticks
- Meet Mason Cox....
-
Saturday 6th October 2018
- Meet Mason Cox....
- chicks or sticks
- Change A Letter Game
- chicks or sticks
-
Introducing “Baby Drew”
Congrats, Joe and family! Wow, the baby is a big little fella!!?
-
Friday 5 th October 2018
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
4 Here you go, ladies....but I have to run soon ?
-
1 to 20,000 in pictures
- chicks or sticks
- Thursday 4 th October 2018
- chicks or sticks
- The Last 3 Letters Game
- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
- Hanging In
Good for you, Dragon....solitaire was my go-to and still is! If I knew how to knit or crochet, I would have probably made thousands of things by now....?- Wednesday 3rd October 2018
NOPE- The Last 3 Letters Game
- chicks or sticks