Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rozuki

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rozuki

  1. Congrats, Kazza1! Two years already! Good for you...celebrate big-time! KTQ!?
  2. Congrats @ChRiSpY! Celebrate your 6 year milestone and KTQ! ?
  3. Congrats on 3 years quit, Wana! Celebrate the milestone and KTQ! ?
  4. Rozuki replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  5. omg....she is adorable, JimHannoonen! ?
  6. @Joe7- great minds think alike, right?
  7. Getting my "work clothes" ready! Going back to work bright and early tomorrow morning at 7:30 am....I have been out on sick leave since 4/18/18. My 3 months of cardiac rehab ended 12/28/18. Won't be there long, however...I put in my retirement paperwork last Friday....Jan 30th will be my last day at work!!! It has been quite a journey since the day I quit smoking almost 2 years ago! Wish me luck! ?
  8. ^^ Yes, yes, yes....that was me also! Although I would sit on my front patio! ? It was difficult for me that first spring and summer of my 2017 Quit but I worked through it gradually and before I knew it the trigger was gone!!!
  9. ^^I almost posted that image too, Joe7! Changed my mind at last minute and now have to go find one for 2559!
  10. OOPS.....already posted my nope for today!
  11. Congrats, Roryplog! One year quit is so fantastic! Celebrate and KTQ! ?
  12. Congrats, Octain! Quite the accomplishment to be one year quit! Celebrate it and KTQ! Cheers! ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.