Everything posted by Rozuki
-
1 to 20,000 in pictures
- Monday 4 th febuary 2019
- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
- Sunday 3 rd febuary 2019
NOPE...- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
- Saturday 2 nd February 2019
NOPE- Catlover is 1 YEAR Smoke Free!
- Linda Thomas is 6 months smoke free!
- The Last 3 Letters Game
everything or nothing- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
- Friday 1st February 2019
- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
- What are you doing right now
? Oh, boy, Saz, it's cold enough! Only 6 degrees this morning.....glad I didn't have to leave my house!- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
- Thursday 31st January 2019
- Reciprocity is Two Years Smoke Free Today!!!!
Reci, congrats on achieving the 2 yr milestone! I am following in your little piggy footsteps...!- What are you doing right now
I am now officially a "Retiree"! After all the health-related issues I have experienced in the last 2 years.....I got to go out on my terms....and as an ex-smoker! Whew...now what to do with all the boxes I dragged home from work and piled in my garage. ?- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
- So, You're a Newbie - I Was a Newbie Once Too
Reci, congrats on achieving the 2 yr milestone! I am following in your little piggy footsteps...!- Somewhere in the middle..
Fabulous insights, MLMR.....this especially resonated with me "Amidst all this, I have a little glint about keeping my quit. Because really, nobody is taking this away from me. I will fight for it, no matter what." You are a warrior woman, that is for sure.....so proud of you!- Wednesday 30 th January 2019
- Tuesday 29 th January 2019
Important Information
- Monday 4 th febuary 2019
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.