Everything posted by Rozuki
- Saturday 9th May 2020
-
Which sport is better....
Well, that was entertaining, thanks Saz...I tried playing that Google Cricket game! I am not crazy about baseball myself...have been to a few MLB games and found it to be quite boring to watch in person and crazy expensive! I can tolerate watching a televised game...barely! Yet I like to watch Golf...go figure! 😏
-
Mona is Two Weeks Smoke Free!!!
Congrats, Mona! Celebrate and KTQ! 👏😷
- Thursday 7th May 2020
-
Celebration
Congrats, LadyDraga! Celebrate and KTQ! 👏😎
- Wednesday 6th May 2020
- Tuesday 5th May 2020
-
May Roll Call
Hey, hello! Still here...
- Monday 4th May 2020
- Sunday 3rd May 2020
-
Steve63 is 6 months smoke free today!
Congrats, Steve63! Six months quit....feels awesome, doesn't it? Celebrate safely and KTQ!😷
- Saturday 2nd May 2020
- Friday 1st May 2020
-
Thursday 30th April 2020
NOPE
-
Mona Celebrates One Week !
Congrats, Mona! 😎👏
-
Wednesday 29th April 2020
NOPE
- Tuesday 28th April 2020
- Monday 27th April 2020
- Right now !!!! We all need a....