Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rozuki

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rozuki

  1. NOPE for Sunday, March 1, 2020!
  2. Welcome back, Rhino! Keep it going this time! 😎
  3. I have never been pregnant but during the time of the month, I craved potato chips and dark chocolate! I have visited Castroville, CA! @Sazerac I tried samples of artichoke ice cream, artichoke bread, artichoke cookies, etc while there...and took a picture in front of the world's largest sculpture of an artichoke! 😉
  4. Congrats, Sammy! Getting to the Lido deck (one year quit!) is quite an achievement! Celebrate and KTQ! 😎
  5. Congrats, Jordan7! Five years is fabulous and deserves to be celebrated! KTQ! 😎
  6. Congrats, @hellkatbaby! Celebrate your achievement and KTQ! 😎
  7. @jillar, you are correct! I have never been age conscious - the "big" birthdays pretty much came and went without much fanfare on my part. Except for my 40th and 50th - I went on scuba trips (which were fabulous!!) and for my 60th I went on a cruise to the Caymans with some cousins and friends several of whom were also turning 60...that was a fun time (I also did some diving!!) For my 65th which was just at end of last year....I decided it was time to get back in the dating pool (been divorced for over 10 years now)...so here I am dating again! I am lucky. He happens to be a great guy that I have known for quite a few years...the universe decided to shake things up and we were thrown together! 😉
  8. Last week I celebrated my 3rd quit smoking anniversary....Just got my first social security check direct-deposited today! Got my medicare card in mail last week....ah, life is good! 😉

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.