Everything posted by Rozuki
-
catlover is 2 years smoke free today!!
-
Friday 31st January 2020
NOPE
-
Reciprocity is 3 Years Smoke Free Today!!!
Congrats, @reciprocity! Miss seeing you around here and hope you are getting better and better! Celebrate your achievement and KTQ! 😎
-
8 Years Today
Congrats, Steve! Eight years......wow, celebrate your achievement and KTQ! 😎
-
Thursday 30th January 2020
NOPE
-
Wednesday 29th January 2020
NOPE
-
Our Jillar is not well just now !!!
How scary for you, @jillar! Best wishes to you as you work with your new team of doctors to get things right with your body! 🌻
-
Tuesday 28th January 2020
NOPE
-
What are you doing right now
Just got back home from dropping off my good buddy at JFK airport in NYC. Made excellent time considering we left at the height of rush hour...love when the stars align! 😋
-
Runfree has 5 years !!!!
-
Monday 27th January 2020
NOPE
-
Sunday 26th January 2020
NOPE
-
Check-in you big dummy
Rozuki In 25 days, I will celebrate 3 yrs quit!! I have had a few health issues in those 3 years, but survived a stroke in 2017 and CABG x 3 open heart surgery in 2018. No complaints and my doctors are happy with how I am doing. Gained quite a few lbs\kg (due to the heart surgery, not the fact that I quit smoking!!) but have managed to lose a few of 'em...will be doubling down on the exercise as I need to fit into a bathing suit the week of May 1st!!! I retired January 2019 and in process of getting my house ready to sell this summer...fingers crossed it goes quickly and smoothly. Here is a cute pic of one of my dogs, his name is Panda....he is a Morkie (Maltese/Yorkie) and is a sweetie-pie of a little tuff guy!
-
Saturday 25th January 2020
NOPE
-
Our Jillar is not well just now !!!
-
Friday 24th January 2020
NOPE
-
Thursday 23rd January 2020
NOPE
-
Wednesday 22 Nd January 2020
NOPE...for Jan 22, 2020!
-
Tuesday 21st January 2020
NOPE
-
Monday 20th January 2020
NOPE
-
Sunday 19th January 2020
NOPE
-
Saturday 18th January 2020
NOPE
-
BAT has SIX Years!
-
Friday 17th January 2020
NOPE
-
Thursday 16th January 2020
NOPE