Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nancy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nancy

  1. Nancy replied to Frezflops's topic in Socializing
    Wow! I am in awe!
  2. Becca, you got it right, so will post one, next?
  3. Here we go! Ingredients:Rice, whole grain wheat, sugar, wheat bran, freeze-dried strawberries, brown sugar syrup, soluble wheat fiber, contains 2% or less of salt, malt flavoring.
  4. Not over rice or pasta or anything?
  5. Better let me do it for you.... If you tell me what you like, I will change it!
  6. Nancy replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    Yes, Beth, that stinks....so sorry...
  7. Will this thread maybe be more for beginners? I'm embarrassed to post on the thread where people are running miles and miles and working out for 90 minutes! But I have gotten off my butt!!
  8. Hmm...I am clueless...I do not believe I have ever made a recipe with that many ingredients. But I am definitely going with chicken something...
  9. So sorry you are having a bad day, Laura, but you know smoking really won't help. I agree with Chrispy...give yourself a treat!
  10. So happy for you, Joe!! Six months is fabulous!!
  11. No smoking for me, today!
  12. This one is forever, Trish! You are doing great!
  13. So very happy for you, Betsy!! One year is fabulous...you are a great inspiration!
  14. So happy for you, Sarah!!
  15. Nancy commented on Petra's blog entry in PetraD's Blog
    You go, girl!!
  16. I have not idea how I will sleep tonight!! So exciting!!
  17. Nancy replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    When you right click, there is a bar at the bottom of where you are seeing those words. Slide the bar over and you will be able to see the Smileys!!
  18. Nancy replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    and when you click on the smiley face and then click on show all, they don't come up?
  19. Nancy replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    Are you using a mouse or touch pad, Jimmy?
  20. Nancy replied to ...'s topic in Off The Record
    I see 118!!!
  21. I will not smoke, today.
  22. Wow, unbelievable that I damaged myself that way for so many years.
  23. Nancy replied to ...'s topic in Off The Record
    Okay, Tiff....you need to start doing your Newbie dance...we have been stuck at 117 for too long!!
  24. I knew you would make it...you are amazing!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.