Everything posted by Nancy
- Memorial Day Nope. May 26
-
Aine - 3 months.
So happy for you, Aine!! You are doing great!
-
25th NOPE we will not smoke
NOPE
-
soberjulie - 4 months
Well done, my Puerto Rican sistah!!
-
Holski
Please talk to us, Holly!!
-
Dancing With Jenny :)
Absolutely wonderful!!! Thanks, Colleen!
-
2 Years For Jenny!
So very happy for you, dear friend! Thank you for all your love and support. Two years is a wonderful inspiration!
-
Jenny's Poll
So happy for you, Jenny! Two years...what an inspiration!
-
24 May Lets say NOPE
I will not smoke, today!
-
REZ is celebrating 7 months :)
Yippee for you, Rez! I have enjoyed your posts and support from the day I "met" you! You are a true gentleman and have my utmost admiration and respect. Now let's party!!!
- 23th NOPE pledge
-
Paul723 has 10 months on 5/23!!!
So happy for you, Paul! You have rocked your quit from the start... And you are a wonderful support for others...thank you.
-
Rediquilous Number of Likes
Imho, we are all rediquillously likeable....specially when we color outside the lines...
-
One or Two Important Ideas
Having a ticker really helped me...had nightmares about having to change it...
-
Baby Zoey arrived.... its been a rough week
Prayers going up for your family!
-
Armed reaches 7 months!
Armed, seven months is wonderful!! So happy for you and your family!
-
One or Two Important Ideas
1. When I first quit it helped me to learn that a real physical craving only lasts 3-5 minutes. 2. It also helped me to learn that just one puff triggers the addiction. N.O.P.E.
-
The death of a Newsman....
and an addiction. Good article on quitting...
- Rediquilous Number of Likes
- 22th NOPE pledge
-
Tracey! Congratulations On 6 Months!!!!
So very happy for you, Tracey! You are a wonderful member of this board, and have helped many quitters. I'm proud to know you!!
-
For Wine Lovers....
- Here are the ingredients...
I know!!! Pie Crust?- Here are the ingredients...
Biscuits?- 5 squeeks for me!
- Here are the ingredients...