Everything posted by Nancy
- hangman - all QT related
-
Marti hits the double digits today!!!
Marti, I a so very happy for you! And I feel blessed to have shared this journey with you...love both your determination and your humor! 10 months is
-
Finally [Mrs. Sarge]
Wonderful news,,,whatever the count!
-
Summer Road Trip
I think he is in Carson City which is not far from Reno, Be sure not to miss Lake Tahoe..,
-
Toothbrushing Bat-shark... It's time to count.
- Our Jess has 3 wonderful months!
Oh, I am so happy for you, Jess!! Three months is such a huge milestone. So glad you are here!!- Our Jess has 3 wonderful months!
You will get there, and we will celebrate!!- hangman - all QT related
- hangman - all QT related
- Presidential Motorcade
I think he's still chewing the gum?- Presidential Motorcade
No, one time he was arriving, next time leaving...- hangman - all QT related
- Eighteen months for lovely Pippa!!
Wow!!! A year and a half is fabulous! Thanks for all your wonderful support for other quitters, and thanks for being here!- hangman - all QT related
- Sunday 11th NOPE
- hangman - all QT related
- hangman - all QT related
- hangman - all QT related
Great! Here goes! _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _- hangman - all QT related
- Looks like I'm starting Jan. 10th..Nope
You can do this, Jess! NOPE!- Presidential Motorcade
Regardless of politics, it was pretty cool to see the Presidential Motorcade twice today...came right by where I work...- Petra has 18 months!
So happy for you, Petra! We summer 2013 quitters had some rough patches, but we're still here! It is fitting that there is a chat party tonight! Love you!!- Oneistoo's Quit Journal
Welcome, Oneistoo! We're glad you have joined us...as Tracey says, we are all very addicted. We quit, and you can, too!- 9 January NOPE and morning QT
NOPE!- hangman - all QT related
- Our Jess has 3 wonderful months!