Everything posted by Reciprocity
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
What the ...................... -1
-
Some of us are freezing !!!
Yup ..... older you get, the less tolerable the cold is!
-
Friday 5 th January 2018
NOPE! Staying warm in my new sweater
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Just Sayin !!!!!
If you really wanted to hurt yourself on snow, you should have tried snowboarding I tried it once cuz the kids make it look easy. Think I broke my bum several times
-
chicks or sticks
Ate Better go see D - she's missin ya
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
You've got to be kiddin...!!!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Day 2
That's it. 1 Day at a time. It does get easier down the road a little although you hardly know it's happening because the transition is very slow. And yes, smoking is not an option because .... you're a Non-Smoker now Don't sweat the quit symptoms too much. They will ALL smooth out soon enough. Keep your focus on the BIG prize!- Feeling silly
I agree, those early milestones are THE BEST!! Celebrate them and feel proud. It's a BIG DEAL!!! http://- Some of us are freezing !!!
^^^ Yeah - April seems sooooo far away at the moment :(- I WANT TO QUIT AND KNOW I CAN!
Good to see you back on the train Make 2018 - completely smoke-free!!- Thursday 4 th January 2018
^^ Good stuff Edie Stick with the NOPE! It will pay off big time.- Some of us are freezing !!!
Those temps would feel like summer to me at this point Even Zero would feel down right balmy- chicks or sticks
- Some of us are freezing !!!
Hope those on the Eastern seaboard of both the US & Canada fair OK today. Big old nasty-ass storm going to cause a lot of power outages and other mayhem They're calling it a "Bomb-Cyclone"! Never heard that terminology before. High winds and lots of snow - nasty combination. Stay safe!! Glad I only have the cold to deal with where I am. They're forecasting -37 as the low tonight. Sure glad I'm not sleeping on the streets!!