Reciprocity
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: chicks or sticks - Part 2
Everything posted by Reciprocity
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Jan 2018 Roll Call
Here and exercising already :(
- chicks or sticks
-
Monday 1 st January 2018
- chicks or sticks
-14 Happy New Year 2018 everyone- chicks or sticks
Worse than I thought -8- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- I don't want to smoke anymore. I can't take it.
Please let us know how things unfold for you. I hope your appointment next week will be a positive thing for you. Quitting smoking is very important but, in my opinion, your mental health must take top priority at this point. Please don't try to take on too much all at once. Wishing you all the best. Please let us know when you can how things are going.- Sunday 31 st December 2017
A belated Happy 4 Year Anniversary to you! It's always inspiring to see successful long term members drop by- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- National Bakon Day
There ... fixed it for ya- Sunday 31 st December 2017
NOPE!- I don't want to smoke anymore. I can't take it.
Is there anywhere else you can go. Perhaps another Dr. who has treated you in the past?- Our DD..has her 4 years Quit Today !!!
Hey DD! Congrats on your 4 year quit anniversary. That's an amazing accomplishment I wasn't around back when you started but I can tell from your old posts I have read and just from the comments here from the people who were around, you were and still are a solid contributor here and have helped so many while you battled this addiction for yourself. That's something to be really proud of ..... well done! Be sure to celebrate!!- National Bakon Day
Did someone say "Bakon"?- Another big party to attend !!!!
Yup! It was certainly on my radar. I'm off to get supplies now- Saturday 30 th December 2017
- Jack 1664 has 5 months !!!
5 months is a great quit Jack. Celebrate your achievement and build that quit even stronger. Next month is a half year which is a great milestone to aim for- I don't want to smoke anymore. I can't take it.
Wishing you the very best Jon with your treatment. As said previously, we are here when you need support. Our light is always on and our door is always open- Friday, December 29th, 2017
NOPE!- Catching up
I think this will be a year of significant changes for me as well. Not clear on exactly what or when but ..... stay tuned! Change is good though. Reawakens you as a person I think. Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend and your mother's poor health as well. As you noted. life is always a mix of good and not so good things. Hope you enjoy what's ahead and at the very least, we will all move forward as smoke-free people. That's a REALLY good thing - chicks or sticks