Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reciprocity

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Reciprocity

  1. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14
  2. Yes - be as active as you can - I really think it helps. We are also a pretty good bunch here. You will only get good advice and support. The goal is the same for all of us ..... we all want to be Quitters
  3. Great post Rose - all is true and tomorrow is always a better day to quit than today unless .... those smokes you consume the rest of today are the ones that become the catalyst to some horrible disease? Go ask our Doreen who is currently going through a huge personal loss because of smoking and had her own close call with the impact of years of smoking. I too had no plan to quit when I did. I, like you, took it 1 minute, 1 hour and 1 day at a time for the first while. I didn't know if I could make it or if I even want to make it badly enough. Here I am a year and a bit later still not smoking. I'm proud of that but sorry I didn't do this sooner and I know I'll have to be vigilant my whole life to avoid slipping back into the clutches of nicotine addiction. I can't change the past but I CAN shape my future - so can YOU! Go do it. We'll help in supporting you as needed
  4. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  5. Welcome aboard Rosewothorne! I'm curious as to how you are quitting ..... cold turkey, NRT products or prescription medications? Not that it matters - just curious. Also wondering if you used a support group like this one last time you quit. The support from other quitters can be a very useful and important tool in your quit journey. As others have said already, educate yourself as much as possible about this addiction. That will go a long way in helping you to stay quit for good. Stay active here - it really does help keep you focused.
  6. Congratulations Kev!! 2 Months smoke free already and building your life long quit. Celebrate this milestone then push forward toward your ultimate reward
  7. Great job Sslip! You're now 1/4 year smoke free. Those days and months are really starting to add up. Take some time to celebrate and reward yourself because after all your hard work ..... you deserve it!!
  8. Is this even really a place? If so, how do they get a separate designation in these games? Can't be more than a half dozen people living there .... right?
  9. We regret to inform you that Pool Games have been temporarily suspended due to a break of the security perimeters!
  10. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  11. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  12. Happy to be able to give the world the best tasting meat ever
  13. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    #2
  14. Such a pleasure to welcome you Mollie to the Lido Deck today! Congratulations for all the hard work you have done this past year in order to get here. Hope you have something special planned today in recognition of this great accomplishment. For now, take a well deserved seat on a lounge and relax while your friends, old and new, help you celebrate this special day
  15. This one is a biggie Sparkzzz!! 1/2 year smoke fee is a huge accomplishment so make sure you celebrate this milestone in some special way. Congratulations Sparkzzz, you're halfway to that Lido Deck now
  16. Welcome to Quit Train DV! As long as you are not repeating the same mistakes each time then .... that is considered progress I look forward to following your Life Long Quit here on the train !!
  17. ^^^^ Go for the shoes ................................ NOT the smokes BTW ..... Bakon loves shoes but NOT smokes
  18. Meanwhile ...................... In Canada ............................. The Games continue
  19. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    We DO like our BEER
  20. I think the professional people (Dr. - Dentist and what ever) expect people to under-state the amount they smoke or drink therefore, if you are honest when asked by them, they figure you smoke or drink twice or three times what you are telling them so probably best to lie - by at least 1/2 ........ if not more Honest Doc .......I'm just a social drinker!
  21. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  22. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.