Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jimmy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jimmy

  1. im with you babs nope all the way
  2. he wrote some beautiful and inspring stories he had a way with words that would make you laugh and cry both I didn't get to know him for long just a few months but in that time I grew to love him . may he live forever in our hearts
  3. jimmy replied to bakon's topic in Quit Smoking Discussions
    nope
  4. wow mr bandito great post beautiful message
  5. nope for me backon prayers for you and your wife hope you have a super weekend
  6. friends for life love yall your the greatest people in the world
  7. wtg tiffany keep fighting you got this your a super nonsmoker you rock :clapping:
  8. yes petra I miss you a lot so get back here :wub: :D ;)
  9. jimmy replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    I guess im one of the ones that doesnt know what it is so I cant say :wacko2: :o
  10. hang in there evelyn you can do this we are here for you. one day at a time
  11. congrats on 4 months lace awesome
  12. ok bonnie what your new cats name ? hope shes going to be ok it so sad when people do these things ((((((((( bonnie)))))))))))
  13. 3 weeks is great gab by and hope you make a lot more friends we want this to be your sticky quit to
  14. welcome pc hang in there youll be glad congrats on three months wtg staying busy helped me a lot at first
  15. wifi box just shut bdown on me so I cant log on don't know whats up talk to you later ok now its back wth I ndont know oh well storms I guess
  16. (((((tracey)))) come back soon we are all here for you
  17. 10
  18. sorry I missed some of you I was real busy yesterday and wasn't on so big congrats to all of you well done w tg
  19. congrat stu show em how its done
  20. nope for me to stu :D
  21. welcome back evelyn glad your back good to see you
  22. well said tiffany a++
  23. sorry bonnie I haven't had any vitiam water in a few years wal mart used to have a soda I loved it was apple kiwi then they just stoped making it :o im withyou on the diet drinks yuk wish I knew something to replace you water :(
  24. jimmy replied to babs609's topic in Socializing
    when I understand my enemy enuff to defeat him then In that moment I also love him a.e.wiggin
  25. when my wife was married to her x he banned her from watching wrestling because she put him in a head lock and was hitting him on the head yelling go man go while watching hack saw jim dugan true story :D :D :o

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.