Everything posted by Sazerac
-
2 days, getting worse really not better
Please hang tough. Remind yourself why you are quitting smoking. Write your response to an SOS HERE cry cry cry cry yell yell yell yell stomp stomp stomp (^^^^Long Hot Showers are good for this ^^^) Your Craves as horrible as they are WILL NOT KILL YOU. SMOKING KILLS YOU Be Kind to yourself and reward yourself, every hour every few minutes...you are living through the worst of it.
-
3 months for Jeffrey today!
Hey Pal, Fill in your calendar dates here
-
I'm craving a smoke, badly
Ev ! Look what I found !
-
I'm craving a smoke, badly
Yay ! Yay Ev ! Tomorrow you will be stronger for the victories you have today ! and Tomorrow we well all be cheering wildly for YOU. Have a peaceful night and gather your energy, Champ. So proud of You. Love, S
-
A Charming Italian Excursion
Tywyn, Wales a Narrow gauge Slate Carrier Railroad. HERE
-
Calling Chrispy...
Give Cone-Head K-9 a treat from all of us, Chrispy.
-
chicks or sticks
-1 whew, this is exhausting ! :P
-
BONFIRE!!
This Island sympathizer is holding off till tomorrow, too. Thank you Babs for ignition ! The Colonials are always so helpful with ignition.
-
chicks or sticks
big - One for me, then thank you very much :)
- chicks or sticks
-
3 months for Jeffrey today!
yay ! I love this guy ! Happy Three Months of F R E E D O M !! Celebrate wildly, won't you ? !
-
Venting
While I understand this is not your situation, Chrys, you brought up 'moral and ethical obligations'. I do not feel morally or ethically obligated to care for ANYONE who is damaging to me or was damaging to me in the past. Mentally or physically. I am not morally or ethically obligated to even have contact with that crap. Once that line of abuse is crossed it is OVER. Forever. Done. I don't give a fig who you are or your relation to me.
- chicks or sticks
-
I'm craving a smoke, badly
Evelyn, You have the Power, Girl. You will have success and power over all that ugly. I am sorry it is a long hard slog for you but, you will triumph. I know you will. Stay close, post often, study a flower, tickle The Pigs. Love, S
-
TWO Weeks Nicotine FREE for Mastergardener !
CONGRATULATIONS to MASTERGARDENER for TWO WEEKS Nicotine FREE Thank you so much for quitting Nicotine ! and it is a pleasure to have you here ! Love, S
-
chest pains?
my chest pains over the years have all been due to 1, anxiety 2, sleeping weirdly or doing something that pulled muscles Since you have quit smoking, anxiety is a likely suspect at the beginning. Do you meditate ? Meditation is good breathing, calming breathing and highly recommended. Stretching exercises too ! If pains are wigging you out go to a medical professional. Love, S
-
XRay
Breathe, Gabby. For sure your lungs look better than they did when you were a smoker. They start cleaning immediately ! amazing ! Try to not future trip. NOW is where you can do things, change things. Love, S
-
Tuesday 4th... NOPE NOPE NOPE
N O P E
-
Ask Jenny Anything, Anything at all...
Which six (or more !) historical figures would you like at your dinner table ?
- chicks or sticks
-
This or That game
Merlot ! fiction or non-fiction
-
chicks or sticks
-1 your post in The Man Cave was so insightful and funny, El. :D
-
Rain rain go away...
We all lost our minds to a damned addiction, some of us for years and Years and YEARS. Thankfully, we came to our senses. You know, today as i passed by folks smoking it was the first time that the smell registered in my brain as a horrible smell, a hideous smell. Up until now, fresh cigarette smoke still smelled sort of good to me... perhaps just reminding my brain of the comfort I once found by puffing to relieve my withdrawals. Smells are like that....very attached to memories. It didn't make me want one or even feel nostalgic...it just smelled inexplicably good. Until today... Today was a milestone of sorts. The smell of a burning cigarette reminded me of nothing nice, nothing comforting. It was a markedly sharp burning to my nose and eyes, smelling just like the poisons that it contains. Toxic. Virulent. Dangerous.
- chicks or sticks
- Word Association Game