Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sazerac

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sazerac

  1. Hi Kristin ! I don't know where the counting maven's are but, The post before you was -4 Jenny that would make you as a newbie -3 you want to head for Zero and start counting in the positive. My number as an oldie and following your -3 is -4 now, have i thoroughly confused everything ? ! so glad you have joined us on the site, Kristin. post often !
  2. Sazerac replied to Doreensfree's topic in Socializing
    Nancy is The Best. Gracious and Kind and full of down home Southern charm. :) I have followed her Smoke Free journey for a long time and find great solace and power from it. (plus, her Special Egg Status gets me back stage passes to some interesting shows :P )
  3. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9 hello FREE beauties :)
  4. D O R S has Eight Months of F R E E D O M !
  5. Welcome Kristin, What a scare you have had ! Not being able to breathe ! I am glad you are on the mend and FREE from Smoking and Nicotine ! Please read all you can here...education insures a successful quit. and post often sharing your experience. This helps you on your journey and helps others reading about how you feel, how you handled quitting etc. Welcome, Kristen. So happy you are FREE Love, S
  6. "Hold on a sec, dear, and I will check. Make yourself comfy, baby." (Wake up girls, wake up ! Put your nice on, ladies, we got a live one !! ) "No waiting. You got the dosh ? :) Happy Finish ? "
  7. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10 protecting and serving tonight Bakon ?
  8. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  9. Sazerac replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    gear
  10. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  11. Sazerac replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    always go the bed early, hate electric lights TPBM Knows how to sail
  12. -17 love to Tasha and Bobbie, Action ! hello all good day for me too,
  13. and I will see only kindness, I spoon in a jar of Vietnamese hot chili/garlic sauce (actually, only half a jar. I want the rest, please)
  14. -18 how's your birthday been, Colleen ? Hope your head is better (are you allowed to have wine with a concussion ? ) hiya, Hum good day ?
  15. Sazerac replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    warm
  16. The Algonquin Hotel (in particular the Algonquin Round Table...the club with all those witty people, great writers like Dorothy Parker early 1900's)
  17. Thank you Strong and Powerful Woman ! Love, S
  18. she is a cleaning lady
  19. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7 go Saints
  20. Sazerac replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    oh dear. I suppose if the offender crawls on their belly like a reptile and begs my forgiveness and/or is able to honestly earn back my trust we can start afresh. but if they don't try to make amends, I remember. and won't trust them ever. never ever. TPBM has a good emergency stash (have i asked that before ?)
  21. Sazerac replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    as much of a positive thinker as I am, I am unable to put a good spin on a colonoscopy except, maybe it was interesting to watch on the monitor ? That and the relief of being cleared of any problems, of course. I have yet to have the procedure. TPBM knows how to tie a few knots

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.