Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

babs609

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by babs609

  1. babs609 replied to leahcaR's topic in Socializing
    rachael! today was bad...which means tomorrow will be awesome! You got through this day...as a non smoker...how awesome is that??? Things are looking up :) i'm sure your boobies are just fine :)
  2. Happy Birthday Suz!
  3. too cute!
  4. Thank you all. Guess when it rains it pours. I Probably should consider switching breeds in the future but I just love the boxers. Thanks again
  5. I have no jokes but just want to hug ya ((((Sue)))) Feel better.
  6. Turns out my 12 week old puppy does have cancer. :( She doesn't know it it's something that will come up again somewhere else or not. It was a very aggressive tumor. My poor little guy. :(
  7. Hi Chrispy!! Welcome to the quit train. :)
  8. Don't let it!! You are in charge of you Sarah. You are so young that quitting smoking now will permit you to live the rest of your life as if you never smoked. You can do it! So happy to see you've joined us!! Welcome!
  9. Well it's about time!! :) Glad to see you Susana!! Welcome to the quit train. You are going to love it here. Xoxo
  10. Me too!! I developed dry socket (very painful) because of it!!
  11. Happy birthday Chip!! Could have sworn I said that last night.......maybe I was dreaming...lol! Enjoy your day Chippers!
  12. great post Marti! Happy to read this :) Yes..we always must stay vigilant...but not fearful! You are in charge of your destiny ::)
  13. Yay Jackie!!!! You are doing FANTASTIC!!!!!!! 3 months is really something to be proud of!! There's no stoppin you now!
  14. Happy 1 year nosmo anniversary Craig! Major Milestone!!
  15. Congratulations WYE!! 3 months is fantastic!! Thanks for being you! :)
  16. Well said Tracey!! Just ex smokers...dedicating their time to help others in their quit journey! So exciting to be a part of it. I tell everyone I know about this site because I'm so proud of it. No hidden agendas or motives...we are not sponsored. Honest, caring folks who just want to pay it forward. You all rock!!
  17. i know when I was looking for help...I looked up...quit smoking support
  18. Magnificent Enthusiastic Loving Optimistic Dear Youthful Congratulations on 5 months! Great job!!! :) :) :)
  19. can't think of a single reason I would give up my quit kind of like deciding what circumstances would I sell off my grandbaby....she's precious...and so is my quit...and I would protect them both with my life
  20. i :rolleyes: was :rolleyes: waiting :rolleyes: up :rolleyes: for :rolleyes: the :rolleyes: QueenBeth :wub: to :rolleyes: do the :rolleyes: daily pledge :rolleyes: I can go to sleep now! NOPE!!! No way am I smoking!!
  21. ok lady....slow down on the reading...I didn't my book yet and I want to be in the conversation!! haha :)
  22. very nice :)
  23. Lynn....you are such a sweet and kind person. One of the very best. It's an honor to know you and to be a part of your quit journey. Congratulations to you on 10 months. You are an inspiration.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.