Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

babs609

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by babs609

  1. Amy! 7 days is fantastic!! You should be so proud of yourself!! Keep at it...it gets better!
  2. haha...hey....that's MY girl! You already stole the bakon :)
  3. i'm feeling a little pink :) ((((((((((((hugs mrs. bakon )))))))))))
  4. 1 out of 3 smokes....my middle child....but he has overcome some serious obstacles in his life and for the longest time....smoking was the least of his issues. I hope he tackles the nicotine addiction next. He "liked" the Quit Train Facebook page so, it's always possible. :)
  5. Have a Wonderful, Happy Birthday Chip!
  6. How did I miss this little nugget? Nice post Ava....it's all about the fear..every single excuse we ever had for smoking was fear based. Funny though...the only courage you really need to have is the first step. Putting down that final cigarette and make the commitment to never take another puff. No Matter What. Minute by minute....you simply don't smoke. You don't smoke for the next hour. you don't smoke for 2 hours....then a few hours goes by...you've done it. Time for bed now..you are a bit tired and even lightheaded (from that sudden burst of oxygen your blood has now received since you smoked your final cigarette) but you made it.....on to day 2........Nothing to fear...you got through day 1.....you can get through any day.
  7. Come on Tracey --if you can't get by with 100 likes, then you have a problem. :) It says a lot about this forum if you used up all your likes in 1 day.
  8. No way am I smoking! Ain't nobody got time for that!
  9. You may or you may not. But it's good to know the SOS is available just in case. I think I posted an SOS 4 months into my quit. It worked because here I am almost 2 years later. I am sure I wouldn't have smoked any way....but posting that SOS was a way to "tell on myself". I wanted to be accountable. Posting an SOS doesn't mean a quit is in jeopardy....the opposite is true. Relapsers rarely post SOS's because they already made the decision they were going to smoke. Doing great Amy!
  10. (((((DD))))) you are good people. :)
  11. babs609 replied to ...'s topic in Socializing
    well if it's a cold day....you probably won't want to be in a speedo...shrinky dink
  12. will never know her Mom-Mom as a smoker. My granddaughter Kaylee :wub: Feels so good to be able to say that!!
  13. babs609 replied to ...'s topic in Socializing
    haha...tiffany...I saw you there!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  14. babs609 replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    thank you devil doll, colleen, Trish and Jenny!! We changed his name from Max to Diesel.....felt better. sorry to highjack thread with my injured pooch...so here is one of them together :)
  15. babs609 replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    my poor puppy just had surgery today...had a growth on his head that was growing by the hour....I'm afraid of the results and was not expecting suck a huge cut :( all the way from the middle of his head to his ear! Its going to be a long 10 days with that cone on his head...he hates it and is knocking everything over. Poor baby! i know this isn't what you had in mind with the pictures...lol
  16. i had smoke dreams for at least 6 months...I would wake up panicked then once I realized it was a dream...i felt so good!
  17. i can't even remember now what season I left off!! I think I started watching 3rd season. I need to catch up
  18. made some guacamole just for your party! and home made wine
  19. Don't wait Juan! Time has a way of moving fast and this sneaky addiction is designed to keep you trapped for life...unless you break that chain! Never quit quitting Juan...never!!
  20. hahaha!
  21. One day No smoke Tiffany was walking down a path..minding her own business...thinking about the crawfish injury to her toe that she sustained on her drive home from the Crawfish boil. Out of the brush came Greenlover...with a camera. She exclaimed..."I saw Scott in a speedo" :rolleyes: ......Tiffany exclaimed "where????" :o "This way...come on!!" Yelled Beth. As they both ran down the path....out jumped....
  22. i noticed it too. Every time I go to my computer or my phone...I have to log in...even though I hadn't logged out
  23. hahaha...yay! I just started a welcome queen thread for you!! Hi Beth!!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.