Everything posted by Boo
-
It's the train drivers MQ birthday
Happy Birthday Captain.
-
Wedneysday 21 September 2016 NOPE
NOPE!
- chicks or sticks
-
Boo...maybe ?
If it rains hard we still do a bit of creek boating. A good dry suit is a necessity for winter creeking. I do a lot more fly fishing in the fall and winter when the water cools. One of my river rat buddies is way into rock climbing in the cooler months. I've gone to the climbing gym with him a couple of times and enjoyed that. So I may start climbing a bit now that I'm in better shape. We find ways to amuse ourselves regardless of the weather.
- chicks or sticks
- Boo...maybe ?
- chicks or sticks
- bakon...maybe
- chicks or sticks
-
Boo...maybe ?
Well...I've never been a boot scootin' buckaroo, but I am pretty good with ropes. I know how to tie all the knots, so, you know...I've got that going for me. And remember kids, always cowboy responsibly...
-
Really struggling today.......
Can you do this? Absolutely. And, don't listen to those people. Most every quitter has to deal with a bit of the crab mentality from those they know that continue to smoke. Crabs in a barrel will expend more energy pulling escaping crabs back into the barrel than they will in attempting to free themselves. Any doubts or disbelief others heap on you is not about you, it's about them. Prove them wrong and set the example.
-
Craving from Hell
DoingIt, good work powering through that crave episode. As for the morning routine, it's a good idea to "set" your brain first thing in the morning. Allen Carr suggested telling yourself "Yipee, I'm a non-smoker" upon waking. Initially, I thought that sounded goofy. In reality it is a great idea. The first 22 minutes of the day sets the tone neurologically for the rest of the day. You may not yell YIPEE, but some positive affirmations and sound reasoned thoughts first thing in the morning set you up for a successful day. You're doing great, stay with it.
-
Tuesday 20 September 2016 NOPE
NOPE!
-
Pork and Pancakes has ELEVEN Months !
Congratulations P&P. ...and still nowhere in sight!
-
chicks or sticks
0 Don't worry about me. I'll just keep chipping away...
- I did Teakwando
- chicks or sticks
-
Doingitthistime has 7 days smoke free...
Good work Doing It. Congratulations.
-
Monday 19 September 2016 NOPE
NOPE!
- chicks or sticks
-
It's national kitty day
Censorship...it's a slippery slope.
- chicks or sticks
-
The fun way to quit
It makes sense that psilocybin would help addicts break on through to the other side. Psilocybin leads to users breaking away from the constraints of existing neural pathways and seeing things from a new perspective. Underused pathways are lit up while old pathways are bypassed. This has proved helpful not only with addicts but also those suffering from depression and other psychological issues. The results of the controlled studies done using psilocybin and MDMA to help veterans suffering from PTSD have left the medical community somewhat stunned. Psychedelics are not necessary to break addiction, but breaking the rigid thought patterns that enslave you will facilitate your journey to freedom. There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors of perception. --Aldous Huxley
-
Sunday 18 September 2016 NOPE
NOPE!
- Babe of the Day