Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

johnny5

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by johnny5

  1. NOPE - I don't smoke anymore.
  2. johnny5 replied to MLMR's topic in Celebrations!
    Congratulations on 10 months smoke free, MLMR!
  3. Heard this song on the radio this morning and its been in my head all day.
  4. Thanks @Moonglyn I hope you have a good weekend too.
  5. NOPE - Not One Puff Ever
  6. NOPE - I don't smoke anymore. Happy Friday, everybody! 😎
  7. Congratulations and welcome to the lido deck, Tammy! Thanks for all the awesomeness that you bring to this site. Celebrate big today.
  8. Congratulations on 1 month smoke free, @richard That first month is the toughest. I hope you celebrate today!
  9. Congratulations on 1 month smoke free, Richard!
  10. Congratulations @DizzyD !!
  11. NOPE - I don't smoke anymore.
  12. Congratulations Kdad! You are doing great!
  13. Congratulationsn TobacNO! That is awesome!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.