Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

johnny5

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by johnny5

  1. How are things going @stzr500 Keep the quit, we can help you
  2. NOPE!
  3. NOPE!
  4. Congratulations on 6 months smoke free @GonSo Great job 👏 👍
  5. NOPE!
  6. NOPE!
  7. NOPE!
  8. NOPE!
  9. Keep up the great work @stzr500
  10. Welcome back @Pilgrim You are doing a great thing in quitting again. You can do this for good.
  11. Congratulations @SD2026 on 4 months smoke free. Keep up the awesome work.
  12. Funny video but the song I associate with my early weeks and months in quitting smoking, learning to do things differently and for the better. I would consider it my "quit song".
  13. @Reciprocity It says for me that this video is not available in my country. Now I'm really curious, what is the name of the band and song, if you don't mind sharing.
  14. NOPE!
  15. Is this what you are looking for? I know it is tough but keep up the great work. You are doing great.
  16. Welcome @lsw150 to QuitTrain and congratulations on a great quit. It is great to have you here.
  17. johnny5 replied to stzr500's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Yeah, nicotine is a hell of a drug. It is best to get it out of your system and keep it out. When I vaped, prior to quitting, I think I was actually consuming more nicotine and taking more puffs than with regular cigarettes. I think not smelling like an ashtray gave me a false sense of security but I would get sharp headaches on occasion when vaping that I did not usually get from regular cigarettes. There are likely a lot of health issues that have not been discovered yet from vaping. You've done this before, though. Time to put nicotine behind you once and for all. You can do this. **Also, I second what @Reciprocity said. The NOPE page can be helpful if you think you may be interested. Just pledge to make it through the day without taking a puff and worry about tomorrow when tomorrow comes.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.