Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

REZ

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by REZ

  1. REZ replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    :o :huh:
  2. REZ replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    Thank you sweetie for changing me back! :) Ok I hid all the toilet paper and tissues in the washing machine under the clothes! :P Ooops! I hope you did not do any washing this morning! :o My bad! lol :huh: :D :lol:
  3. REZ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2 Help me lol!
  4. 1/2 year is awesome! Congratulations!
  5. Congratulations! Keep on trucking!
  6. Congratulations my friend! You are doing great!
  7. Congratulations! 2 YEARS IS AWESOME!
  8. Nope from me!
  9. REZ replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    If Tracey does not change me back soon I'm going to hide all the toilet paper and tissues and in her delicate condition it could be trouble lol
  10. REZ replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    I have as much fun showing Tracey different places as she has seeing them! You can take Tracey off the island but you can't take the island out off Tracey!
  11. Beacon, you and anyone else who sees and lives with COPD on a daily basic has that real reminder what smoking does to you! Those of us who do not have this very real reminder need to read stuff like this written by people we know! Sorry about your neighbor.
  12. Nice job Joe! 9 months is Awesome my friend! Know exactly what you are going through!
  13. Way to go my friend with the very big sharp teeth! Congratulations and lets keep this one as your sticky one!
  14. Armed and Dangerous in two more months! Congratulations!
  15. One quarter of a year!!!!!!!! Awesome and Congratulations!
  16. Awesome for one month! Now lets put a couple of them together!
  17. I can buy a bottle of cheep wine for what a pack of smokes cost now! lol
  18. HELL NOPE!
  19. This is so true, So many times as i'm leaving the house, Wallet check, Keys check, Keep thinking i'm forgetting something, O ya, the stupid smokes and lighter, lol Out the door i go! :)
  20. Thanks again for the nice works everybody but i stopped keeping track at ...... lol! Had the best speshial birthday ever! ps - Tracey is a very good cook!
  21. REZ replied to Tink's topic in Celebrations!
    Thank you everybody for the kind words! Special thanks Tracey, my dad would be very proud of me! I am living proof how quitting smoking can change your life for the better in so many ways!
  22. CONGRATULATIONS ON 9 MONTHS TRACEY :) I am very proud of you sweetheart! xxxx 9 months is awesome, your at 3/4 of a year!!! To be part of this journey with you as you take back your life is a honor! You have showed me and taught me what it is to play it forward with only the passion you could bring to this forum. You have made this place a nicer place with your sense of humor, caring, loyalty, devotion, and a smile that melts my heart every time I see it. :wub: You have helped so many not by just telling them how to quit but by showing them how from your own experiences from your own quit how not to be afraid and you will be there for them. You make everyone your friend and go out of your way to be nice and helpful for any reason. If someone is posting a sos or just feeling down, you are there to catch them and help them anyway possible! You are a beautiful woman inside and out :wub: Today I will play it forward and give you a Tracey beach day xxxxxx
  23. Do not know what all the fuss is about? It was very very good!!!!! I had seconds and would of had thirds if I could fit it in me! With all the new foods and words I am learning, soon I will be able to pass as a cockney! lol
  24. I can not tell you the relief i felt to see her back safe and sound in the hotel room! The fact that Tracey held true to her quit only shows us and her how strong she really is!
  25. REZ replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    Tracey made sure all cell phones and cameras were out of my reach after this when she was trying to nap! lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.