Everything posted by REZ
-
My SIL has quit smoking...!
Maybe not her first rodeo but, she never had you as her ex/non smoking coach before either!
- chicks or sticks
-
This or That game
Wintergreen Being too cold and shivering or too hot and sweaty?
-
chicks or sticks
-13 :unsure: :wacko: :blink: :unsure: :wacko: :blink:
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
This or That game
Vampire french fries (chips lol) or Onion Rings!
-
Stand up Paddleboarding
No but looks like fun!
- chicks or sticks
-
This or That game
Crossbow Chips (crisps) or Pretzels
-
This or That game
:huh: no idea that so I will go with Alex :mellow: Waffles or French toast!
-
Hello...I'm new to the Forum
Hi Jeff, Having the right mindset is very helpful to get your quit going! Reading and posting here will help keep your quit going! Once you start, never look back on what you left behind! Best of luck to you!
-
6 month thoughts...
Do not sell yourself short! Tools and support only goes so far! You made it to 6 months because of you!!!! Congratulations!
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
That fuckkkkkkkkkking wall! I'm going to take a fuckkkkkking sledge hammer to you you fuckkkkkkker! You no good fuckkkkkkking piece of fuckkkkin rock and fuckkkkkkkking cement! ps - I feel a little better lol!
- NON SMOKING PLEDGE - N.O.P.E. - FRIDAY 12th SEPTEMBER
-
11 months for our Action :)
Congratulations my friend on 11 months! Your real name should be: rosswhoplaysitforwardbyhelpingeverybodyallthetime! If we were still giving out Oscars like the old days at the paper, you would be getting one! Your a cool dude with a rock solid quit going so save me a seat on the lido deck next month!
-
Going Canoeing has changed!
:huh: ................................................ ;) B) .............................. Yes dear! :)
-
Keeping NRT In Case Of Emergency
Only thing i can add to this is through my entire life of trying to quit (100 times at least) i always had a safety pack of cigarettes around just in case! That just in case happened again and again and again!!!! The only way i was able to beat it this time is to have no safety cigarettes around! If I was going to fail, I would have to go out to the store and buy them! This would give me time to think about it and hopefully get back on track! It has been working for me so far! If your heart is in it 100% you will be ok! but this is me!
-
Going Canoeing has changed!
:huh:
-
Lace has 6 months!!!
Congratulations Lace! One half year is Awesome! If I knew how to make cookies, I would make some for you!
-
NOPE for Thursday August 28th
Nope!
-
Going Canoeing has changed!
Tracey and I are going canoeing this Saturday and i was thinking back to the last time i went canoeing. Last time I went canoeing, the most important thing, more important than dry cloths, more important than food, more important than the drink (jury is still out on this one lol) was the little plastic baggie you put your cigarettes and lighters in to keep them dry! We would even hold a small meeting at the beginning of the trip by the canoes and vote on who has the best baggie and everybody would have a extra pack of unopened smokes on them because they had the best chance of staying dry. Since i was a boy scout a long time ago i would always bring some water proof matches along lol! Now since Tracey and I both do not smoke anymore i guess it is the cell phone now that needs to be kept dry, but if it is going to be 90 degrees, sunny, hot and humid and the last big weekend of the summer, I'm going to leave my phone it in the truck and hope Tracey leaves hers there too because i think we will be getting wet lol! Another thing now that has changed is that i look for and now only book non-smoking hotel rooms when we went on vacation! Before i hunted and hunted for that hotel that still has smoking in the rooms even if it meant giving up a oceanfront room or the pool. There are so many more places available now because we are non-smokers!
-
Its Just Not All You
A powerful poem indeed posted by a strong woman who loved her dad!
-
What's so great about not smoking?
Being able to read everybody's reason and agreeing with each and everyone of them with no regrets!