Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

action

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by action

  1. Aww Wendy... Only just seeing this :( This makes me sad, too :( but I'm glad that you quit again so soon... Please just promise us next time you find yourself in a similar situation, you will post an SOS!
  2. LOL Sue, you should have answersed it how you first thought!
  3. Did you not see my post the other day?!
  4. Good morning friends! NOPE!
  5. Haha, that is hilarious, especially Wendy! Thanks Jenny :d
  6. Yay Jenny! Isn't it great to get GOOD news every so often! ;)
  7. action replied to Kristin's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Sorry I'm late Kristin, I only just woke up! I'm sorry you had a hard day, but the truth is that everybody has hard days, even non-smokers! And everyone has a way of oping with the stress. The trouble is, that we always used cigarettes, for years and years, since we can remember! Now we have to Learn to cope a different way, and it's hard! But it will happen, and you will be OK. You are doing great and I hope you are feeling a little better... Big hug!
  8. This is normal - all according to plan! 3 weeks is when a lot of people have a wobble... No problem, so long as you can identify what is happening and take the appropriate action. I'm happy to tell you that after the 3rd week, it does get easier! Personally, I think you are doing great, but these were some of the things I did to help me get by some bad craves in the early days (in no particular order): Speak to the guys here Go for a walk Remind myself why I quit Tell myself that tomorrow will be better Buy myself a treat Just look how far you have come! And you never have to go through it again so long as you don't smoke! ;)
  9. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    bye! 2
  10. This is GREAT to hear, Jess!!
  11. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    I LIKE this post! 2
  12. Happy Birthday, wherever you are! Hope you do something nice!
  13. -12
  14. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    18 Hi All!
  15. -10
  16. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  17. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  18. What a great idea! Only 10 more days Evelyn!
  19. Well, I missed it. Was it good?
  20. I can't believe we are almost half way through November! Happy NOPE day to you all :)
  21. Yep, today is the perfect day, for sure!
  22. Hope you had (and are having) a great day my dear :wub:
  23. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    Huh? :blink:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.