Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non smoking teeth

Featured Replies

I went to the dentist today for a cleaning.  Years of smoking and smoking related health issues have led to some serious dental issues.  Today when the hygienist sat me down and took a look she seemed shocked.  She went to get the dentist which of course made me nervous.....what had they found!  In the few minutes she was gone I was sure I had cancer and was kicking myself for waiting so long to quit smoking.

The dentist came in, looked in my mouth and gave me the best news I've had in a while.  My gums are pink and healthy looking, my teeth were noticeably brighter.   I cannot remember the last time I went to the dentist and had such a good report.  I am beyond thrilled!! 

 

More than 2 years have past since I quit and I still marvel at the benefits of being a non smoker.  If you haven't joined us in a quit yet what are you waiting for!  It just gets better and better.  There is no down side!!

Smile Jen Jen  :D

Yay Jenny! Isn't it great to get GOOD news every so often! ;)

Great stuff Jenny, show us your gnashers ; )

I'm itching to get back for my next clean, dentist sad that's the obe that gets the last of the yellow off, can't wait x

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.