Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

action

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by action

  1. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0 Hi all :)
  2. I think Jackie tried to confuse us by saying her quit date was the 31st, when it was really the 30th!! I have put your 2 week in the calendar my lovely. Massive congratulations, for this week, and for having the strength to get back on board this train so soon! I know you will be with us for the whole journey, I can just feel it ;) Really happy for you Jackie :)
  3. Having a glass of wine to celebrate?!
  4. action replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    No, you clearly did not, lol! No other comment is necessary otherwise I will get in trouble with my mammy...
  5. action replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    Nudge, nudge, wink, wink... lol :p
  6. This is so great to read - you have been such a great example of tickling the early days of a quit - now go and enjoy that weekend if yours - you earned it!!!!
  7. action replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    Leanna!!!! You look so at ease! (And beautiful, of course). I hope that sleep did you the works of good, and that it is the first of many!!
  8. action replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    Damn, missed it :(
  9. action commented on natalie_3's blog entry in Natalie´s words
    LOVE this! Hope there will be more!
  10. This is just wonderful Babs - I'm almost certain that you will win :) What is the prize? (I don't think you mentioned it)
  11. Yay!! Glorious NOPE!
  12. Thanks MQ - have bookmarked for later today - looks great!
  13. The time is finally here to welcome our dear Beacon (leader of the non-smoking cats), and her beautiful smiling human Melanie (one of the sweetest women ever) to the lido deck...!! And I couldn't be happier!! It has been quite the journey for you to get to this stage - I remember when I first met you, you were at about 2 months free, and I looked at your ticker and I saw your warm greetings that you gave to all the newbies, and I knew that I wanted to follow in your footsteps. You personally gave me the encouragement and inspiration to make it this far, and I will never forget you for starting my first celebrations, or for sending me a PM when you thought I was feeling down. You are a dear friend to me, and I am so happy that you are celebrating this today - so very happy for you, and love you loads!!! You have brought joy to so many with your kind natured posts, and you are always one of the first to know if someone is feeling down. You started the non-smoking cat thread, and have made so many people smile and laugh along the way. Thank you! I know it hasn't always been easy these last 12 months - but you have absolutely got through them with such class and determination - you are an angel! I'm sorry no special graphics, because I'm not at work, but will edit to add later - I have a feeling that this party might last the weekend, lol Love you, dear friend! And I am SO PROUD of you :) CONGRATULATIONS (please, save me a seat next to you on the Lido) ;) BIG HUGS ((((((BEACON & MELANIE))))))
  14. OMG DD, hilarious, thank you!! :d
  15. action replied to Sarah's topic in Socializing
    Haha, saw this coming a mile off! The obvious one - don't drink do much the night before... Too late for that now though. The only thing that ever sort of works for me is a greasy fry up with sugary tea... Hope you feel better - hugs!
  16. Yippee Dors!!!! I am so happy for you (and Ralph) - you have been so very strong for this entire 6 months, and that has been such an important part of you helping others! You are a special lady - thank you for your friendship :) CONGRATS on 6 months! Your English mate Ross
  17. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    You mean there was more than one girl getting nekkid?! Damn... Lol @ Dylan Thomas ;) Oh yeah, 0 !! Goodnight ladies !
  18. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16 fixed :p
  19. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16 And why is that funny...?! Lol ;)
  20. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14 :)
  21. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8 :rolleyes:
  22. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6 Mooned us, lol
  23. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7 Yep ;)
  24. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7 is that Bakon I see, rofl
  25. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7 Yup, I'm still here, lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.