Everything posted by El Bandito
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
JoyLovePeace has not smoked for...
Congratulations! Fantastic work.
-
Seven deadly Squeaks
SQUEAKTASTIC! Great work Sarah... Hey! Breakfast meat. Get with it!
-
The Question Game
Yep. Just visiting Ever lived abroad?
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- chicks or sticks
-
One or Two Important Ideas
1. There is not one thing that I miss about smoking. 2. CRAVES become craves become triggers become thoughts become distant memories...
-
I made it
Brit...we have pretty much 24 hour cover here. When you guys go to bed, the 'islanders' are just getting up, and then there is the upside downers down in Oz and NZ... We got your back. Again, keep reading and posting. It helps. You have any questions, ask away. We have all been exactly where you are. We are living proof that you can do this. Keep on keeping on!
-
AmberDawn1616 has 3 months!!
Way to go Emma!
-
Something I've been wondering... (hehehehe)
I think it all depends on the seasoning and the sauce...cat can be to anyone's taste. It's in the preparation.
-
I made it
Great work! Well done you. Your blood sugars will go a little nuts...cranberry juice is a good thing to have on hand.
-
All Hail to Queen Greenlover!!!
Great work Beth! Congratulations.
-
Food Diary
Tracey, I think that you are trying all the right things...but the snacks indicate that you are feeling hungry. Fruit me dear. You know Allen Carr also wrote a weight loss book? I'm not on commission, but myfitnesspal.com. You can put it on the phone, tap in what you eat and it will track the calories for you. Much better than guessing!
-
Trying hard
Hey there Brittany! Great work fighting the crave. Each battle you win like that makes the next one that little bit easier. So congratulations! You beat the hardest one, so you can beat the next one. In the early days we all quit one minute at a time, but very quickly it gets easier. You are doing great! And team! Fantastic work getting on it. That's why the Quit Train is such an incredible place. well done!
-
June 4th NOPE
Smoking kills. I don't do it anymore and today I pledge, Not One Puff Ever...just for today. Who will join me?
-
Real Name
Christened Stuart Known variously as Stu-pot Stu Scooby Fat Stu El Porco Before coming here and gaining a lot of new nicknames from our pink friend ;-)
-
Quitting tomorrow again
Welcome aboard Mason. Great decision! Believe it or not...rejoice when you put out that last cigarette. You can absolutely do this.
-
The "big weekend"
I am not crying. I am NOT. A fly flew into my eye...that's all. Classy Lady. Classy. Love your style and love your quit!
-
First Day
Welcome Aboard! congratulations on a fantastic decision. Read lots and lots - and post too. You can do this - and we will be here to help. :D
-
Heck week behind me! And a thanks...
Great work Evelyn! And its all you! Well Done. Don't forget to buy yourself a little reward. You are doing great!
-
Roll Call
El Bandito, Rocket Surgeon, Brain Scientist and Big Burrito here and smoke-free....
-
June 3rd NOPE
Smoking is horrible. Today it is NOPE from me. Will you join me?
-
The Chicken Recipe Thread
There is laughing cow! La Vache qui rit I've got some in the fridge!
-
Jake1065 Has 3 months!!
Well done Jake - Congratulations!
-
MHK has 2 months!!
Great work on 2 months! Congratulations