Everything posted by El Bandito
- chicks or sticks
- 1,000
- chicks or sticks
-
New Here from Another "Unkind" Quit Board
Renee.. It was all going so well. Decaf Coffee? Really? Are you sure?
-
13th and we say NOPE again
NOPE
-
To all you quitters ahead of me.....
Awwwww......but I'm nearly there...oh No..... Ha! We don't smoke. Simples. Part of it is missing the drama I think. Sometimes I do feel like a cigarette, because of ancient triggers, associations, even romancing the cigarette. I'm sure this wakes up my little inner addict - who tries all his normal tricks...but actually, the intensity is nothing like it used to be... Well done ladies for fighting it off, and for all those whom have posted before us... But I don't think Action was going to Smoke, or Tracey was going to Smoke, Or Jackie, or Lace - not really. I think that you have or are passing through another doorway as Paul describes. You are truly free of smoking... As Markus always says - Be vigilant. We all have our little inner junkie forever - but you have done it, you clever, beautiful, funny people. Well Done you!
-
Being around smokers
Happy Days! Nice post Ross.
-
My Dr. was impressed :)
Im going to settle for a curt nod and knowing wink. 'Atta Boy Joe.
-
Woo Hoo for Andrew!! One year free!!!
One Year! Brilliant work. Congratulations.
- chicks or sticks
-
Question from a former member!
LB! Great to hear from you! Quitters helping people quit? Off with her head I say!
-
New Here from Another "Unkind" Quit Board
Welcome Aboard! Congrats on the quit!
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Heyyyyy Guests...
I played Golf yesterday with a guy... 6 years ago - he had a heart attack (in large part caused by smoking) In hospital, the doctors advised that he might want to quit...did he want any help and support? He replied "No, it feels like dying has done the trick." Most are not that lucky folks. Save your own life today. Why not?
- chicks or sticks
-
Congratulations One And All....
Unless I am mistaken - 14 months today for you? Fantastic work!
-
Beef Burrito
Be Afraid Be very afraid The Burrito is EVERYWHERE.....
-
Darn gallstones
Ouch. Feel for you - but best to get it all sorted out. Big hugs for you.
-
Ok Got to tell you all, remember when I said
A sad day....another wonderful lady taken off the market.... Congratulations Jackie! Fantastic news.
-
Susana is celebrating her 1st month of freedom!!!
That "NON SMOKING" Chick from Spain.. Fantastic work. Well done. Get out and get yourself a little reward. You deserve it.
-
Finally Out Of Hospital....
Fantastic news A fantastic reminder to cherish every day and all our loved ones.
-
I love it !!!
Great post Tiff. Keep going. It just gets better.
-
Yogi, 9 months today!!
Fantastic work Yogi! Congratulations.
-
Back in Black
Now that's good stuff. Delighted for you Porky. Love to Mrs B.
-
Hugs, please....
Big hugs and prayers Nancy. You want me to come over and sit on someone?