Everything posted by El Bandito
-
Thanksgiving Day Bucket List
'Atta Boy Jengels. Good work. It is important to maintain the ancient traditions.
- 28th November 2014
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Hello......Again
Hey Jen Welcome back. Practice quit huh? Stay close to the board and let's get this done!
- chicks or sticks
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
RIP Phillip Hughes...
Sad. An accident. My heart goes out to his friends and family and also to the poor guy who bowled the ball.
-
Hey everyone !!!
Hey tiff! Great to hear from you. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
-
:) for all who are cooking with wine
With the possible exception of breakfast (possible I say) - I always cook with wine. And where the recipe says "Add wine" I always assume it means add wine to the chef.
-
Divorce Party Ideas. Please Help
My divorce was amicable. We split everything right down the middle. 50/50 She got the assets. I got the debts.
-
eGGS
Go to work on an Egg (If she'll let you)
-
:) for all who are cooking with wine
I'm sorry. Can one cook without wine?
-
Mid Life Misery for Women only
From the trenches..I can report La B is back on HRT - and is now simply a complete lunatic. This is a massive improvement from the homicidal psychopath with a dread of everything from days with a y in them to potential interplanetary traffic jams. :)
- chicks or sticks
-
El Bandito has 10 months of Freedom !
Thanks one and all for your kind posts. Quitting smoking is, to quote a friend, Easy-Peasy. Well it is once you have done it ;) Places like the Quit Train are a huge encouragement and for me at least, made such a massive difference. As Marti points out - I would never have got past 9 without it. So a HUGE thank you to the boss man - MQ who financed and set this this site up. A HUGE thank you to "Staff" past and present who all give of their time to keep us ticking along and on track. A HUGE thank you to quitters currently active here and others busy enjoying their smoke free life (and to one who speaks from beyond the grave) who helped me along, encouraged me and inspired me. If I have managed to encourage one quitter to stay quit, or helped them to understand one tiny thing about this tricky addiction of ours - then I have made a tiny repayment for all the kindness and support that I have received. So Happy Thanksgiving to all you Colonial folk across the pond, throw another shrimp on the barbie down on the big island, and all us on the small islands....brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
-
chicks or sticks
Sonic? You changed sides? Sonic 14 Me 15
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Coming ToTerms 1st Year Nonsmoking - FANS
Thanks Tracey. Never had the Train before.... "Only the vigilant quit survives" - Markus One to remember!
-
I had a dream about Wiley last night
Nurse...NURSE! Cold towels. She is at it again.
- 27th November 2014
-
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving All you Colonials! May your Turkey be hot, your beer cool and your Football fast.
- chicks or sticks
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks