Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LucyThai

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LucyThai

  1. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 19
  2. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 17
  3. Clothes and high heels lol :)
  4. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 17
  5. LucyThai replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    Just got back from a town called beachwood, now that was some nice shopping :)
  6. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 15
  7. This was good a bit sad but this addiction is very sad, thank you for posting this Nancy I enjoyed reading it.
  8. LucyThai replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    I need a nap today has been hellish.
  9. LucyThai replied to REZ's topic in Socializing
    dress up slushie or milk shake?
  10. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 9
  11. I love running I never saw this thread before, even as a smoker I was a runner of at least 8 miles a day. Now most days 12 miles it takes a few hrs but that's okay. Lol Sarge that clip was very funny
  12. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 8
  13. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 7
  14. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 7
  15. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 6
  16. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 6
  17. This is a nice post, thank you. I agree it gets a lot easier as each week passes I feel so much better than I did at first.
  18. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 6
  19. LucyThai replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    last night when was the last time you went to a drive in?
  20. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 4
  21. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 2
  22. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  23. LucyThai replied to REZ's topic in Socializing
    bikini ranch or Italian salad dressing?
  24. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 19
  25. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 17

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.