Everything posted by LucyThai
- chicks or sticks
- Tobacco & Smoking Documentaries
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Happy Nurses Week
My mom is a RN on a nic u unit, thank you for all the babies you save Mom, the lives you comfort, restore and touch. I love you Mom <3
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Netfilx
American Horror Story season 3 wont be on Netflix till November. I use Amazon Prime same shows and lots more + free 2 day shipping on everything you buy and tons and tons of free books for your reader, also shows come out on it almost 2 months sooner. American Horror Stories will be on Amazon in Sept not November.
-
game: **The Coke Machine**
I get new shoes, purses and wardrobe :) I insert plastic cups
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
I quit smoking, I quit smoking, I quit smoking
^^ lol ^^
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
The Bakon and Nancy song
My mom use to love this song lol great memories. Thank you.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks