Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

queen greenlover

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by queen greenlover

  1. No puffing for me. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  2. Great post-I too would debate having one for up to a week before "caving", all because I didn't want to quit so I kept blowing my quits till the day came I figured either quit for good (or shit or get off the pot) or just smoke my way into a fatal heartattack. :dash2: :dash2:
  3. Its funny how attached we are to our cell phones & its funny considering "long" ago you only got phone calls at home..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  4. Well to me it looks like if you want to be be a loving long term Grandma then you're quit smoking. to cuddle a baby once more would be more then the kick in the butt to want to quit. Sure quitting can seem scary but the daily risk you take by smoking is scary too.
  5. Sure I'll join you & your cool kitty avator & not smoke for the next 24 hrs. :D
  6. Thats what most are hoping for. I hope for another full season but plan on spending the $30 to get season 9 for my collection or sure. I hope we're NOT left wondering. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  7. Between them writing "screaming" notes & smoking like chimneys its a weirdass show-but I saw all 5 shows last wkend. It kinda reminds me of that "Left Behind" series but not. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  8. I sooooooooooooooooooo hated that term 'addict" I think alot will agree that being an addict is someone shooting up or whatever, & its "ALOT" nicer seeing smoking as "A bad habit" BUT bad habits can be broke in a month-addictions are forever. I think sometimes that was one of my roadblocks to getting cig free besides having a bitter altitude cause I was "forced" to quit-wow its great realizing how that faulty thinking was keeping me addicted.
  9. Everyone has to have their own true reason for wanting to quit-sure drs. telling you to quit cause you have health issues or husbands/wives/kids hammering at you to quit are "good" reasons to do BUT until its something you want MORE then anything-that is why we will fail. BUT now you have a chance to fulfil a dream so this should give you the kick in the butt to stay smoke free. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  10. If we lose the freedom to post whatever or be "policed" for speaking freely then screw it. If I wanted to belong to a quit site like that I would of tried harder NOT to be booted from the other site. People should be mature enough to understand that not every day is easy or a picnic when quitting. :dash2: :dash2: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  11. Its weird but I like it.
  12. OMG the trailer is sooooooooooooooooooooo great. I so can't wait for oct 12.
  13. Cool I've wondered if this was worth a viewing or not. Thanks. I'll check it out.
  14. I think its the addict in us that makes us want to stratch that old itch every so often. For me even with over 2 1/2 yrs I still get odd urges. Not as a test but you figure look how many yrs/decades we smoked so its just odd urges trying to corner us but with the more freedom we have the more its so easy to just laugh it off. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  15. Its nice seeing the term "quit toolbox" being used. So many start a quit w/o a clue & thats sad cause those are the poor souls almost doomed to failure. Glad to see you had a solid plan-hopefully some "newbie" will think wow what a great idea. :D :wub:
  16. Yes I did see talking dead but missed the 2 tues nite specials they had.
  17. Damn it I hate frickken firewalls-now I can't enjoy any videos you all post. :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2:
  18. I was NOT happy with how the show ended. Should of guessed they would do what they did to Audrey. Loved what Jack did to Cheng. :angry: :dash2:
  19. SEX

    queen greenlover replied to babs609's topic in Off The Record
    "really" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  20. Last show tonite-Some are hoping this isn't the series finale. I hope its not over either but we'll see. It would be cool if Jack & Audrey would ride off into the sunset. :air_kiss: :give_heart: :girl_witch:
  21. Anything a person shares COULD be the one thing someone having a "shitty" day might need to read so they won't feel so alone. We are a weird family holding hands & sticking together in a common goal. Glad you're 3 months cig free & have a new honey. :) :)
  22. Thanks so much, for sure when we get free of cigs it just OPENS the door to doing all sorts of good things to improve are health. I think even my Dr. was amazed, at first he wasn't until he saw how thrilled I was, he probably figured I'd keep killing myself with pop & whatever till I lose my feet or whatever. Its funny I fought giving up my pop but now I'm so glad I did-My dr. said as my blood sugar numbers keep getting lower the better I'll feel. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Thanks MQ for the Judge Judy rolleyeye. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  23. I was so thrilled cause a yr ago come sept I found out for the last 2 to 3 yrs I've been a diabetic. My first few A 1 C tests were 9.5 & 9.8. Well after adjusting my meds & me trying to improve my diet & give up pop it has dropped BIGTIME to 7.1, I had figured that yes it should be lower according to my daily pin pricks but still-finally I feel I can control this. I just need to work on stress & diet etc, anything so I don't have to do those shots. Thanks for the encouragement everyone. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  24. I've heard it could last 10 seasons :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  25. NOPE & I CAN do this (not HOPE I can) & an attitude of being bull-headed enough to stand your ground NO matter what life,relatives,nicodemon throws your way. Then we'll be celebrating you becoming an ex smoker & a winner. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.