A better way to browse. Learn more.
A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.
Sign In
Forgot your password?
Or sign in with...
Have a nice day
February 8, 20197 yr
I did not have sexual relations with that woman
March 31, 20188 yr
Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie, Kissed the girls and made them cry, When the boys came out to play, Georgie Porgie ran away. ?
December 5, 20187 yr
camel toe
Having a bad hair day
He has a bad attitude
I want that so bad
He was hanging around like a bad smell
It left a bad taste in my mouth
Bad to the bone
That was a bad idea
It's not half bad
I've got good news and bad news
He had a run of bad luck
If it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all
You’re good when you’re bad.
As if that wasn't bad enough
Don't make a bad situation worse
I have a bad feeling about this.
Bad, bad Leroy Brown
I’m feeling some bad vibes.
That left a bad taste in my mouth
Bad news Everybody!
Oops, my bad
Oops I did it again..
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again
Don't try my patience
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Guidelines
Search
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.