A better way to browse. Learn more.
A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.
Sign In
Forgot your password?
Or sign in with...
So what is your excuse this time?
February 8, 20197 yr
I did not have sexual relations with that woman
March 31, 20188 yr
Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie, Kissed the girls and made them cry, When the boys came out to play, Georgie Porgie ran away. ?
December 5, 20187 yr
camel toe
A just excuse
Always excuses!
Excuse me
Sorry, but there's just no excuse for you
I've had enough of your excuses
Excuses are like buttholes. Everyone has one, and they all stink.
I'm out of excuses
Find a way, not an excuse!
Well excuse me!
That is a piss poor excuse
Excuse me while I go shake hands with the unemployed.
A bad excuse is better than none
You are a poor excuse of a man
This weather's not fit for man nor beast
Are you a man or a mouse
When are you going to man up!
He's not the man he used to be
She has man hands
I have to hand it to you
Do you want me to give you a hand
hand it over right now
Put your hands up
All hands on deck
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Guidelines
Search
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.