March 21, 20188 yr Author Glory Daze. Really short lived, but I enjoyed it at least. Not sure it was given enough time.
March 23, 20188 yr Author Long before David McCallum became Duckie and Joanna Lumley wasn't yet absolutely fabulous, there was Sapphire & Steel. Great series from my childhod.
March 23, 20188 yr Author Long before downton abbey, we had Upstairs Downstairs. Used to bore me to tears when my mum insisted on watching when I were a lad.
March 24, 20188 yr Author (^^^ Used to love this ... thanks) We are the champions, it was like a kids sports day that was on weekly during childhood ... oh how I wished )
March 26, 20188 yr Author Worth checking out if you haven't seen it, although if you object to series that do not give closure, it's probably best avoided. You, Me and The Apocolypse
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.