The Last 3 Letters Game

Pearlie

1 minute ago, PeachFuzz said:

If the last 3 letters are you...how do you get dew on ground lol

That is the second time I have noticed that. I think the site is glitchy and someone’s post disappeared. Yesterday, in another thread, several posts, that were there earlier, had disappeared several hours later.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Katgirl said:

That is the second time I have noticed that. I think the site is glitchy and someone’s post disappeared. Yesterday, in another thread, several posts, that were there earlier, had disappeared several hours later.

I haven't noticed any posts disappearing. I have noticed since the update that depending on how you click on a topic it will take you to the last unread reply and not the very last reply and that's where the confusion is, at least with the +/- game.

Were you playing a game when that happened? 

21 minutes ago, jillar said:

I haven't noticed any posts disappearing. I have noticed since the update that depending on how you click on a topic it will take you to the last unread reply and not the very last reply and that's where the confusion is, at least with the +/- game.

Were you playing a game when that happened? 

No, it was someone’s post where they mentioned they had bought cigs, and when I checked it later, that post and several other’ reactions to it , including one by me, had disappeared. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Katgirl said:

No, it was someone’s post where they mentioned they had bought cigs, and when I checked it later, that post and several other’ reactions to it , including one by me, had disappeared. 

I know the thread and just checked it. Your comment is there along with everyone else's, according to the moderator control panel there were no posts deleted and only one post edited. Here's the link:

https://www.quittrain.com/topic/15621-bought-cigarettes/

27 minutes ago, jillar said:

I know the thread and just checked it. Your comment is there along with everyone else's, according to the moderator control panel there were no posts deleted and only one post edited. Here's the link:

https://www.quittrain.com/topic/15621-bought-cigarettes/

Maybe my iPad malfunctioned that day, or , more likely, it was me…😊

• Like 1