Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

True or False

Featured Replies

True... well sorta I fund it... but the kid makes me drive her to the cop shop on chrissy day with boxes of choccies and tins of shortbreads... to say thank you for keeping her and her family safe for the year... we have been doing it every year since she was nearly 3 and they helped her find her teddy bear after some fireworks.. altough because her teddy bear was called Grandad Michael they originally thought they were looking for her grandad. We get the good ones, not just roses.

 

TNP will be giving someone alcohol for chrissy this year.

Edited by notsmokinjo
forgot a question... shh don't tell sslip :D

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 148.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Reciprocity
    Reciprocity

    Yes both! Surfing in Hawaii Hawaii was the most beautiful place I have ever seen. Just SO different from anywhere else I have ever travelled to.   Napali Coast of Kauai was unbe

  • PeaceTrain
    PeaceTrain

    True... But not well   TNP is a good cook

  • False and I'm a bad singer lol   TNP knows how to crochet

Posted Images

Nope... in our house Santa gets a cupa and timtams.... have the coffee (cos santa drinks coffee) all premade just how he likes it in a little thermos and that way he can get an energy boost to continue his journey... and he can slam a timtam.  (Yes even though we know about Santa.. she is still holding to the traditions this year.)

 

TNP feels like this christmas is 'less' than normal

You guys are way too generous, Santa gets a carrot here...no cookies or timtams. Buttt he did get a wee nip of my mums whiskey 

False.... not since I was a toddler.... then I had burgundy corduroy ones.

 

TNP would go to the shops barefoot.

Edited by notsmokinjo

False

 

This country has 2 "official" languages and I only speak one.

If I ever have something to say to Celine Dion, I'll learn the other one

EdwQ.gif

 

TNP has never broken a bone in their life so far.

 

False.... croc meat True, alligators are kinda thin on the ground in these parts....

 

TNP has eaten Roo meat, (kangaroo)

False. (and no thank you!)

 

TNP is not tired of all of the Christmas themed commercials on TV.

false.... but I go to carols.

 

TNP goes to midnight mass or a similar church service.

False   .... not this year.... was done and dusted on Saturday..... if I aint got it I'll go without.

 

TNP likes mince pies 

star-topped-mince-pies-5637b7766623d.jpg

Edited by notsmokinjo

True...well I whistle better than I sing... I can hold a tune... in key at that... whistling, not singing... but I can't do those New York Taxi whistles....

 

Oh an no a mince pie has no meat in the mince... it is micture of spices, alcohol and dried fruits chopped up.... I don't like them... they are a British tradition my lot could have left over there.

 

TNP... can curl their tongue...

 

6580853163_73f1d556a9_b.jpg

False - hypermobility yes... double jointedness...nope.

 

TNP has a drunken party trick.

False :) 

TNP has traveled at more than 250 Kilometers per hour (that's 155 MPH) in some mode of transportation?

False will be cooking beef and broccoli with cashews and noodles.

 

Tnp has recovered from Christmas.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.