Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

So glad to meet you!

Featured Replies

Hi! I've been visiting here & have spent countless hours the past days visiting & reading posts, watching videos & other info! I love it here, thanks!

 

It's great to finally meet all of you!

Welcome, Jewel!  So very glad you have joined us, and big Congratulations on your quit!!

  • Author

Thank you! Congratulations on yours! I feel like I know you from reading some of your posts! Hoping this will we be a enjoyable journey for all...

Right back at you Jewel, good to meet you.

 

Pull up a chair and stay a while.

Glad you are finding information on this site informative and helpful to you Jewel as you build your quit. I know that when I first quit I had no idea there was a place where other quitters gathered to exchange information on quitting and to share their experiences but once I did, I immediately knew it would be an important building block for my own quit. So, stick around and participate all you can. You will find it really helps you in your own quest to quit and remain quit.

Hi Jewel!  Congratulations on your decision to quit smoking and for having almost one month smoke free!!   :)

  • Author

It's been great & so very helpful to find this forum! Thanks for being here!

Hey Jewel, whats up? Stick around!

Welcome Jewel!  So glad you've made the decision to be free.  Best thing you could possibly do for yourself.  Tomorrow will be one month.  That's one of the most important milestones.......keep up the great work!  :D

Selfie? Don't really know anyone until we see some skin

  • Author

Thanks for the warm welcome! I definitely need a friendly non smoking place to hang out!

 

The road has been a little ruggit w/some sleek sharp turns, uphill most of the way & very bumpy! I am buckled up & I just made it through the roughest few hours w/o smoking I've had to endure! The way things are happening with me & in my life, this may be one of many. I'll stay buckled, it going to be a doozie of ride...

 

I sure hope we'll have many good times & visits real soon!

Your strong jewel..

I had to learn to deal with life ..on life's terms without my crutch...

I found it was much easier to sort things out ,without having to deal with nicotine withdrawal...

When we don't get our fix on time ..it makes us irritable...

I'm so much calmer now..and deal with problems so much better...

  • 3 weeks later...

Nice to meet you and welcome to this forum. I am also a new member of this forum. Hope you are having good time over here.

Hi Jimmy...

Hello and welcome...congrats on your fabulous quit..taking your life back..high five...

Spend time reading all the stuff here..there's tons of useful tips to help you along your journey...

Looking forward to getting to know you better..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.