So glad to meet you!

Jewel

Hi! I've been visiting here & have spent countless hours the past days visiting & reading posts, watching videos & other info! I love it here, thanks!

It's great to finally meet all of you!

• Like 5

Glad you are finding information on this site informative and helpful to you Jewel as you build your quit. I know that when I first quit I had no idea there was a place where other quitters gathered to exchange information on quitting and to share their experiences but once I did, I immediately knew it would be an important building block for my own quit. So, stick around and participate all you can. You will find it really helps you in your own quest to quit and remain quit.

• Like 1

Welcome Jewel!  So glad you've made the decision to be free.  Best thing you could possibly do for yourself.  Tomorrow will be one month.  That's one of the most important milestones.......keep up the great work!  :D

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome! I definitely need a friendly non smoking place to hang out!

The road has been a little ruggit w/some sleek sharp turns, uphill most of the way & very bumpy! I am buckled up & I just made it through the roughest few hours w/o smoking I've had to endure! The way things are happening with me & in my life, this may be one of many. I'll stay buckled, it going to be a doozie of ride...

I sure hope we'll have many good times & visits real soon!

• Like 1

Your strong jewel..

I had to learn to deal with life ..on life's terms without my crutch...

I found it was much easier to sort things out ,without having to deal with nicotine withdrawal...

When we don't get our fix on time ..it makes us irritable...

I'm so much calmer now..and deal with problems so much better...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jimmy...

Hello and welcome...congrats on your fabulous quit..taking your life back..high five...

Spend time reading all the stuff here..there's tons of useful tips to help you along your journey...

Looking forward to getting to know you better..