Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF

Featured Replies

Would this be acceptable or should I just type it then erase it :)

  • Replies 4k
  • Views 54.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MarylandQuitter
    MarylandQuitter

    **** it.  I don't care if you cuss, especially in this forum.  Just a little tact on the main boards though.  Again, **** it.

  • Holy fcuking shit... Just got given a letter from my boss... Got an unexpectedly massive Payrise and bonus due to 'the great level of service provided to my customers'... Tasha will be over the moon,

  • Me!  I'm am counting on all of you to get me through.  Lust4Life I understand how you feel.  You are all beginning to mean so much to me.  I feel as if you all have been friends with me my whole life.

Posted Images

  • Author

mine is diarrhea - once it starts it wont stop if i get pissed off - oops I said the P word

OMG. I'm laughing so hard because I just realized you meant diahrea mouth. At first I thought you wanted to curse cuz you have diahrea.

 

Lmao

  • Author

Tracey.....why do you wanna curse?

Overflowing laundry again??

LOL no laundry all up to scratch

 

Just people keep interfering in my life thinking they know whats best for me - when really they are only thinking of themselves - pulled different ways 

 

I spend so much time with friends, family and work being diplomatic - sometimes the fuse has to blow ;)

 

I guess this is human nature and others need this :) - or maybe I am just weird LOL

You should be saying the $hit word.

Lmao

Sorry. My bad

lol- me too!

  • Author

OMG. I'm laughing so hard because I just realized you meant diahrea mouth. At first I thought you wanted to curse cuz you have diahrea.

 

Lmao

LMAO - is there a thread for that complaint  :lol:

  • Author

LMAO - just to clarify I meant I can have Diarrhea mouth sometimes

 

MY Bowel Movements are Fine -  :lol:

I am glad your BM's are fine Tracy.  That was funny. 

 

I know what you mean though- sometimes I wish I could just stay home, not go to work, shut the phone off and not communicate with anyone.  Just listen to the radio all day.  My own mental health day. :)

  • Author

I am glad your BM's are fine Tracy.  That was funny. 

 

I know what you mean though- sometimes I wish I could just stay home, not go to work, shut the phone off and not communicate with anyone.  Just listen to the radio all day.  My own mental health day. :)

 a shut me down day - wouldnt that be great :)

 

My BM`s are all over the internet - oooh the shame lol

I agree !!! FUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

 

 

sometimes you just gotta say it

 

oh side note:  define tact?

just do it like me and spell it with FEELING... FUUUCKKK

ffffuuuuccccccccccccckkkkkkkk mondays!!!!! and all the idiots at work who cant fill out forms correctly!!!!!

quit showing off that you can say f u c k

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.