Changes

Ruby

Good evening

Amazes me how quickly the body changes and starts to repair itself when the smokes are gone, I know breathing is easier and I still feel quite calm and relaxed today (for the moment anyway).

My hair is more silky, healthy feeling. Skin isn't blotchy & has a more even tone to it. Nails have a really lush sheen. I've had a mark/scratch on my right leg since forever and would you believe it's almost gone!!! I used to get really bad pains in my legs and the pain has gone. 

I've a lavender wheatbag (heated) and been using it across my chest, back, and neck where am still having a bit of pain bother....it is easing.....anyhow I can tolerate that because I feel so much better already!!!

P.S. I treated myself to a new lipstick today....Coral Shimmer!! (Doing well with the eyeshadow yesterday)  ;)

• Like 9

This is awesome news, Ruby!  As time goes on, your list of newly found changes will grow.  Reward yourself daily for not smoking.  Even if it's just something very small you earned it because quitting is a big deal and each day you stay quit is another day under your belt.  I love your positive attitude.  :)

Oh well done ruby...treats...yesssss.very important...

After all what your achieving is flippin Amazin...

And the good stuff and beniefts keep on coming...

Your nicotine free now...

I remember how proud I felt ..no nicotine after 52 years...

Good work...x

Congratulations Ruby.  You are already reaping the rewards of quitting.  Want even more good news?  It just gets better as you go.

Enjoy the ride and savor the freedom.