Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ruby

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ruby

  1. Hi all Thanks loads, 1 whole week Yaayyy!!! :D sorry not been in have been very busy with studies although got a free day today am having some pampering and getting hair done :D (more treats). I feel like a new woman!!! so many people have said how well I look (love compliments) makes me feel good, content :heart:
  2. Absolutely Nope
  3. Good evening Amazes me how quickly the body changes and starts to repair itself when the smokes are gone, I know breathing is easier and I still feel quite calm and relaxed today (for the moment anyway). My hair is more silky, healthy feeling. Skin isn't blotchy & has a more even tone to it. Nails have a really lush sheen. I've had a mark/scratch on my right leg since forever and would you believe it's almost gone!!! I used to get really bad pains in my legs and the pain has gone. I've a lavender wheatbag (heated) and been using it across my chest, back, and neck where am still having a bit of pain bother....it is easing.....anyhow I can tolerate that because I feel so much better already!!! P.S. I treated myself to a new lipstick today....Coral Shimmer!! (Doing well with the eyeshadow yesterday) ;)
  4. Hi All.... Thanks so much for the support from all of you, really appreciate it. I feel a lot more together today if that makes sense, I don't feel so on edge, anxious, my breathing I notice is a lot calmer. I treated myself to lunch in a different cafe this afternoon and even bought myself a new eyeshadow. The best thing though is getting through a third day not smoking!!!!
  5. Many thanks
  6. Hi all I'm on day 2 of being a non-smoker :D smoke free yaayyy!!! Finding it tough at the moment on & off.......I feel lost that's what it is I feel like I've had a loss....grief, grieving? 20-30 fags a day for 30+ years which has made me unwell and I'm grieving because I miss it!!! Complete madness. Trying to keep occupied, quite lucky where I live as there's lots of lovely local outdoor areas to walk, sight-see, or just sit and relax along the river. I can cope better if I'm out & about but struggle when I'm at home mostly :( I have to do this, I CAN do this.
  7. Evening everyone...........NOPE!!
  8. Hello everyone Thanks for your replies, tried to keep myself busy today. Don't know if it's just me being agitated but am finding everything annoying, well life in general at the moment. Oh My, I thought I couldn't actually cope this afternoon and listened to some relaxation music and you know it calmed me right down. Still got really bad 'lung pain' it feels like in my back and had a bit of chest pain.
  9. Thanks Sazerac, it's such a horrible feeling too, cheers for the link!
  10. Thanks Maryland, I've got to get through it.
  11. Hi everyone I'm new to QT, this is my 2nd day not smoking and I'm struggling terribly thinking about it all the time...... tonight I can't sleep and feel so stressed and anxious. I have angina and heart disease and have tried so many times I can't find the willpower anymore, I'm fed up, soon as I try to give up I give up giving up!!! it's making my life and health a misery. I want this attempt to be different because I want to win just don't know where to get the willpower from. Ruby x

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.