Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big woop de doo

Featured Replies

Having a big party and everyone is invited. It's a life changing event and super important deal. Everyone can attend. I am so excited cuz it's real close and we need a count down. Hope to see you all there.

  • Author

I wont be saying where it is. So don't hint you would like to come. It's going to be awesome and we are putting on fancy shoes and everything.

 

Ginger combing her hair. Petra getting up early. Nancy putting on panties. Babs driving by herself

 

Duck washing his ...

Meathead and Robin taking a train and jimmy got the bus. See you there

  • Author

So excited again. Event is all because you people cared and supported me. Introducing me to this special day and event. Without the board it would never happen.

 

Don't expect me to hold you a seat though. Never going to happen either. Cuz you can't find it with Google search. Super secret like daisy and meathead meeting up. Or so secret I can't get out of bed early Petra secret.

Bakon has been hanging out in the evidence locker again. 

trip_zpsxawebpx7.gif

So excited again. Event is all because you people cared and supported me. Introducing me to this special day and event. Without the board it would never happen.

 

Don't expect me to hold you a seat though. Never going to happen either. Cuz you can't find it with Google search. Super secret like daisy and meathead meeting up. Or so secret I can't get out of bed early Petra secret.

2a6vz95.jpg

 

9qg4k0.jpg

 

yoyzb.jpg

 

2mepd8n.jpg

And now I'm so done LMFAO!!!! :lol:  :lol:  

Got my panties on and no place to go....

This big shindig bakon is putting on, that none of us are invited to...Is it open bar, cash bar, or go $%&* yourself?

This big shindig bakon is putting on, that none of us are invited to...Is it open bar, cash bar, or go $%&* yourself?

Option 3 Boo...lol I think that Bakon is waiting for his personal engraved invitation to the Tracey/Rez nuptials on Saturday. 

barney.gif Invitation Denied!!!  

Option 3 Boo...lol I think that Bakon is waiting for his personal engraved invitation to the Tracey/Rez nuptials on Saturday. 

 

I'm not telling Tracey and Rez how to do their business, but every wedding needs a drunk uncle.  At least invite him to the reception.  It'll be funny...maybe?

I'm not telling Tracey and Rez how to do their business, but every wedding needs a drunk uncle.  At least invite him to the reception.  It'll be funny...maybe?

I totally see Bakon doing the "Elaine dance" 

wtf

  • Author

Go sit on an egg........the whole bunch of you...except those I personally invited to party...its going to be a bash!!!

Ah-ha!  Rez gave me directions, now who needs a lift?  Doesn't have cup holders but it has stereo!  Who sets the glass down anyway...

 

613_10208753050294751_758065231073042463

 

One to start us off...

 

WAIT...........Something just came in the mail.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sxy91g.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nevermind :sorry:

  • Author

One DAY   I am giving up hope now....jerks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.