Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I feel like a poop.

Featured Replies

I'm sorry I have not contributed more on this board, and now I'm feeling kind of guilty....like a guilty poop. I want to get better about jumping in here and feel like I am a part of this community! So what's new? Or just how was your day? I DO really care :)

Please never feel guilty about anything.  Sometimes we are super active on the Board and sometimes we are super active with our kids & spouses or travel or work or getting married to someone we met on a Quit Smoking Forum like Tracey and Rez or taking Care of a new baby like Action.  I was super busy with the home life when you joined and missed your whole introduction thread (which I will be checking out in just a moment or so).  

 

Sometimes it is super busy around here and other times a little slower - just depends on what people have going.  

 

We're super happy you are here !!!!  

 

What's new???  I got a couple new shirts. I'm hoping I get to meet Babs on Friday.  Ummm.  That's about it for that for now.

 

My day was pretty good - accomplished slightly less than I wanted because I am a bit of a procrastinator, and I get a bit sidetracked on social and news media. (step away from the computer, Petra!!!) 

No need to apologize Karen.  Like Petra said, people get busy with life.

 

What's new?  Well, apparently, for whatever reason, I totally forgot how to spell the word "apologize."  Not interesting, but it just became apparent to me a few seconds ago.

 

Hope all's well with you.

What's new? I'm moving tomorrow, or rather the movers are moving me tomorrow. I just finished my part " the packing " and I'm pooped. It's all up to the movers now  B)

It's funny Karen, I was just feeling the same way about you - that I wondered how you were doing, and felt a bit guilty for not checking in more. But like others have said, that's just how it is sometimes! Anyway, please don't ever doubt you're a part of the community, and you keeping quit and paving the way for others is how you pay your dues.

 

My day? Got up early to drive the girlfriend to the ferry where she promised me breakfast, but turns out you can't get to the food court without a ticket, so I drank vending machine coffee and came home to play on the computer and stuff. Good enough!

Karen ...we are all different....but one big happy family...

Some just bounce in and out ...some here 24/7...whatever is best for you...

No guilt...

What am I up too...looking after hubby with emphysema... Not much time for anything else...x

you most certainly are part of this community karen

 

life is busy and the new season brings in more chores and more time outside  :wub:

 

this morning I walked and ran the dogs(2)

applied face mask (dont ask lol)

organizing a wedding for saturday

laundry

weight training

and now making early lunch  :)

Don't apologize Karen! Sometimes we all get too busy in life that we don't have a chance to get on here every day even though we want to. You are most certainly a part of our community. 

 

As far as life goes... 

This week is super stressful for me, lol. 

Husband is out in the field training, a surprise for both of us because he was supposed to sit this one out. Both kids have opposing insane schedules, dental checkups (that I completely forgot about) tomorrow. I have a race coming up on Saturday (again, I completely forgot)... Oh, and a friend is flying in to run it with me I have no idea when I am supposed to pick her up. Did I mention that I have barely trained and will truly define a turtle stampeding through peanut butter? Then after said race I have to drop the friend off at airport and meet with the other spouses from the unit for a picnic. Sunday is the spouse team kickball practice and the Walking Dead finale. I'll be in a coffin by Monday. 

  • Author

Cool replies, I learned something from each of your posts about you guys just from asking a simple question! 

 

Doreen so sorry to read of your husbands emphysema. It can get very hard to be the sole caregiver, I hope (depending on his condition) you have extra help if you should need it.

 

I work 40 hours a week with a private client who has liver cancer, while his wife still works full time.  I'm a CNA.

I been to busy lately too! Karen I hope all is well with you and the rest of the QT gang.

 

Actually enjoyed some family time this weekend as I work in the evening and hubby works in the day and the kids usually in school. We cross over each other, so it was nice to have a break and catch up properly

New....my weekend plans are on hold cuz I don't know where the wedding is ....guess I will just work on weekend. Which isn't new.

  • 2 weeks later...

Uhm. Back. With my sanity haha. Had a rough patch. Going up. Wakey Wakey time over here morning temper so don't get in my way well you can I advice porky to keep a safe distance lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.