November 8, 201510 yr Just thought I'd drift by... ... Is it me you're looking for? Still not smoking, still can't find a man, still getting drunk and flashing my underwear and still don't care! How's everyone else? Sarah xxx
November 8, 201510 yr hello sarah been a while. im fine nice to here your ok stay strong hug from a crazy bus driving texan
November 8, 201510 yr Hey Sarah ! Great to see ya. I'm sure the rest of the boys (and some of the girls) will be by soon to say hi. :)
November 8, 201510 yr I am certain you can find PLENTY of men...however, finding one worthy of you is what makes it seem impossible. :) Glad to hear all is well, and happy to "see" you again.. Still waiting on the underwear pics.... ;)
November 8, 201510 yr Lovely to see you sweetheart...you are missed around here... High five for still being smoke free....
November 8, 201510 yr Oh this is great! I think of you often and wonder how you're doing, pleased it's smoke free (although never doubted) and pleased to hear the shoe/dress industry continues to thrive in Bristol! :)
November 8, 201510 yr Well hello stranger good to see you x Me, oh you know still flashing my knickers too, Rez hates it ;)
November 10, 201510 yr Just thought I'd drift by... ... Is it me you're looking for? Still not smoking, still can't find a man, still getting drunk and flashing my underwear and still don't care! How's everyone else? Sarah xxx Yes. We've been looking for you!! Miss your crazy self. Glad you are well. Who needs a man anyway? They are overrated
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.