March 15, 20188 yr You haven't sufficient boogers on your fingers Weeds are the only plants I can grow easily, why can't I learn to love them?
March 15, 20188 yr Use them for brownies like others do. Why is a red sky at night a sailors delight?
March 15, 20188 yr We have shepherds delight here. I guess its the beauty of the sunset reflected in a ewe's eyes as they settle in for a romantic evening. Who'd have thought it?
March 15, 20188 yr Rodin's Thinker looks like he could have. Why would someone in a Chinese resteraunt use the phrase "excuse me Chinese man" to get the waiters attention and think its ok ?
March 15, 20188 yr Shhh...I didn't realise they were a national secret I might loose me Straya card for spruiking them. Why does Straya have such awsome food? Edited March 15, 20188 yr by notsmokinjo
March 15, 20188 yr Because it's capital city Wellington is a glorious ethnic melting pot Who let the dogs out?
March 15, 20188 yr The Iglesias dynasty made it that way in 1932 in preparation for Enrique's song How soon is now?
March 15, 20188 yr You can but he tends to get pretty pissed about it If laughter is contagious is there a vaccination?
March 15, 20188 yr Yes directly between aardvark and zebra, you can't miss it what's the funky smell in my blender?
March 15, 20188 yr I did but got a slap for it why is the saying working like a dog when my dog sleeps all day?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.