sprinklers

Tink

I confess I have a new obsession with sprinklers! Can't get enough of it, been doing it all morning and am now on a second sprinkler that whizzes around and not over and over lol

I just sit and watch it go round and round (I seriously need a job ;))

I do feel guilty about the water but this is Ohio and plenty of this wet stuff

Anyone else have a weird garden obsession or sprinkler obsession they would like to share?

I can't be the only one surely?

• Like 3

Last year we spent £500 on a garden irrigation system, and I was so impressed I would watch it water the plants which kinda defied the prupose of getting it somewhat. Kept quiet as thought it was just me haha.  Then I got a massive water bill for my efforts too, yikes, sitting doing nowt for this year :) x

• Like 1

Last year we spent £500 on a garden irrigation system, and I was so impressed I would watch it water the plants which kinda defied the prupose of getting it somewhat. Kept quiet as thought it was just me haha.  Then I got a massive water bill for my efforts too, yikes, sitting doing nowt for this year :) x

Why would you need an irrigation system? I thought it always rained in England, or at least it does in the movies  :)

• Like 3

I confess I have a new obsession with sprinklers! Can't get enough of it, been doing it all morning and am now on a second sprinkler that whizzes around and not over and over lol

I just sit and watch it go round and round (I seriously need a job ;))

I do feel guilty about the water but this is Ohio and plenty of this wet stuff

Anyone else have a weird garden obsession or sprinkler obsession they would like to share?

I can't be the only one surely?

Have Rez get this for you  :)

• Like 3

Nothing beats a slip and slide

http://t.toysrus.com/skava/static/product.html?type=TRU_product_us&url=%2Fproduct%2Findex.jsp%3FproductId%3D12527743&domain=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.toysrus.com

I also like solar power lights shaped like butterflies or flowers that you can put in your garden

You could still use some of the lights like Beacon is talking about...

• Like 1

Just sorted out the shed and found a butterfly on a stick and a rabbit and they are both sprinklers and so cool lol

I have to be careful though, this morning's sprinkler session led to washing the truck and the Windows as both were already wet ;)