Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Got a scent for my room to drive the ashtray away

Featured Replies

I bought a thingie  you put in the electra with an element with scent and it spreads in the roam for weeks :D

Thankfully I never smoked inside. This is a serious question, but do you think that will remove all of the smell? I've read that most end up using killz and completely repainting a room to get rid of the odor.

Good thinking. What scent is it?

  • Author

Uh, threw the package away, Jasmine? I'm pleased with it :)

Yay - glad it is working .... Happy for you xx

  • 2 weeks later...

Thankfully I never smoked inside. This is a serious question, but do you think that will remove all of the smell? I've read that most end up using killz and completely repainting a room to get rid of the odor.

My mother used to smoke in her house. It took a very long time to get that smell out. We didn't paint or anything though.

Good for you Evelyn!  

 

Yea, I also heard it takes Killz to completely cover it.  I used to know someone who managed hotels and he said it cost them $1000s when someone smoked in a non-smoking room.  But it wouldn't matter if they're still smoking next door.  

That's what I need, my son's rm just reeks of cig ,I need to clean it now that he's back with his wife.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.